cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing $25 refer a friend bonus

Yadvinder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I was refered by a friend and signed up on 16 march 2019 but still haven't received the $25 online activation reward. please help

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miladkh wrote:

When it is just a small condition regarding the deal that makes sense to not post it in the main ad, but when all the ad value and deal depends on that you active online at home (even not at Walmart computer like I did), they should definitely put it in the ad. Especially when they know the Walmart guy will offer us to activate it there! Why Walmart guys prefer to activate it themselves and make us lose the deal? Do they get anything for activating?

Yes. They would get a commission for activations.They don't care that YOU lose. They only care that they profit.

Not many businesses do things for nothing. Definitely not one like Walmart.

Heck...shelf space in a supermarket is paid for by the manufacturer and often even stocked by the manufacturer. That's why the more obscure items are way up top out of sight.

miladkh

When it is just a small condition regarding the deal that makes sense to not post it in the main ad, but when all the ad value and deal depends on that you active online at home (even not at Walmart computer like I did), they should definitely put it in the ad. Especially when they know the Walmart guy will offer us to activate it there! Why Walmart guys prefer to activate it themselves and make us lose the deal? Do they get anything for activating?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@miladkh wrote:

In the advertised massage it is not mentioned it should be activated online rather than in the store! So every activation should get the 25$ credit.

I don't think this is useful. It says to see the community where *everything* says online only. I don't think you have a leg to stand on.

There was a promo ending around the end of the year where someone found an official screenshot that had a different date where I think they certainly had a leg to stand on...and they got it.

But not this one.

But that's just my opinion.

miladkh

In the advertised massage it is not mentioned it should be activated online rather than in the store! So every activation should get the 25$ credit.Public mobile.JPG

Yadvinder

thanks

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Yadvinder  a écrit :

Hi

I was refered by a friend and signed up on 16 march 2019 but still haven't received the $25 online activation reward. please help

For the activation in store you have only 10$...if you did online and no 25$ in your available funds..you can write a message to the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened...waiting time is few hours to 2 days..

Need Help? Let's chat.