cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missed monthly credits this month -solved

Liuhongying
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have $25 plan. I have credits for auto pay $2, referral $1, royalty $1. I paid $21 every 30 days till last month. I just fond today I am charged $25 from my credit card. I don't know why I was not given my $4 credits this month. I don't know how to solve this problem as it the the first time I have the problem with public mobile. Hoping for helps from others. Many thanks!!!!!!

updated : the problem has been solved. Thank everyone who gives me A help. Anyone who has a problem can try sending a message to the moderator team. Now I am happy with the solution and publicmobile service. Thanks!

25 REPLIES 25

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@popping wrote:

@J-L wrote:

@imagesoft wrote:

I am having the same problem with the rewards not credited for November and error logging into the ticket.   I am logged into the Community Pages.  

Picture of error:  Note name / PW erased.

I had the same problems. Click on the envelope at the top right of this screen and send a private message directly to the Moderator Team. They will ask for some security info to verify your identity and ownership of your account. Then they can unlock it and give you a temporary password which you can change when you log in. It is also the moderators who will be able to help with your missing rewards. 

That is another way to moderator without going through SIMon.  Without ticket # on the private message subject, your private message will take longer to response by moderator.

imagesoft said the submit a ticket system was not working. It also would not work for me. The only option left was to contact the moderators via private message. I received a reply within the hour. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@J-L wrote:

@imagesoft wrote:

I am having the same problem with the rewards not credited for November and error logging into the ticket.   I am logged into the Community Pages.  

I had the same problems. Click on the envelope at the top right of this screen and send a private message directly to the Moderator Team. They will ask for some security info to verify your identity and ownership of your account. Then they can unlock it and give you a temporary password which you can change when you log in. It is also the moderators who will be able to help with your missing rewards. 

That is another way to moderator without going through SIMon.  Without ticket # on the private message subject, your private message will take longer to response by moderator.

J-L

@imagesoft wrote:

J-L

@Kwisatz wrote:

I also didn't receive my credits for this month. I tried to open a ticket but the ticket system doesn't seem to work. I can't login and get a "Error logging in" error message. Is there another way to talk to someone?

I also was getting the error logging in message and then was totally locked out for 2 days. I could not even access the forgot password option to see if that would help. The submit ticket system was also not working for me. 

I finally clicked the envelope at the top right of this screen and sent a private message to the moderator team. I received a reply with an hour ( slightly less). They asked some security questions to verify my identity and that I was trying to access my own account. Then they were able to unlock it and give me a temporary password that I was able to change when I logged in.

@Liuhongying 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Lisa6

Send in a support ticket, click the question mark at the bottom right ..

good luck !

Lisa6

Send in a support ticket, click the question mark at the bottom right ..

Liuhongying

Updated: I sent a message to moderator team with my account details and got a prompt reply. The moderator has helped me submitting  a ticket about this matter to make technicians aware about it and have it fixed. It would take 5 to 10 days for the issue to be solved. The missing rewards will go to the next renewal. Thanks, everyone! Thanks, moderator team!  

Liuhongying

@imagesoft wrote:

I sent a Private message to Moderator_Team.

Include your login email address, cell#, alternative phone contact for verification.

Thank you very much. I sent a message to moderator team a few mins age, just including my cell phone number. I will send another message including more information about my account. Many thanks!

imagesoft

I sent a Private message to Moderator_Team.

Include your login email address, cell#, alternative phone contact for verification.

Liuhongying

Can I ask How you reached out the moderator? By sending a message to a moderator/ moderator team? Thanks 

imagesoft

I reached out to the Moderator Team, and my reward has been credited to my account.  

Liuhongying

I have sent a private message to moderator team. Let's see what is the next. I will update the process and the result here. 

Liuhongying

Thank everyone for the replies, help, and time. I tried submitting a ticket but I have problems with logging in my account. I don't understand why I cannot log in when submitting a ticket, but I don't have any problems with logging in Community. So difficult to get access to the problem solutions

droidlover

@imagesoft wrote:

Did the same, use 3 different browers, and 1 on mobile phone, all with "error logging in". Anyway to tag a moderator?

You can PM a moderator on this forum if you go into their profile. Just make sure that they have a MOD tag. You don't want to be sending your public mobile PIN to a random stranger.

imagesoft

Did the same, use 3 different browers, and 1 on mobile phone, all with "error logging in". Anyway to tag a moderator?

@Kwisatz wrote:

This doesn't seem to be a browser/cache related problems. I make websites for a living and I tried to submit a ticket on Firefox, Chrome, Edge Chromium and I get the same error in every browser. I even reseted my password but it's still not working for me.

I just now tried using the Simon Bot and it works for me. Click the ? in lower right side of screen...type "human" and follow the direction until "Contact a Moderator".

popping

@Kwisatz 

You can supply 3 piece of your info instead of using login method to verify that your are the owner of your account.

- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

droidlover

I have the same error with missing rewards credits for November and was therefore charged $4 + HST more than I usually am charged. I also have the same error when trying to open tickets. But you can PM moderators here directly. Just make sure that they have the MOD tag. You don't want to be giving out your PIN to random people. I've contacted the moderator team. When Public Mobile had this problem last month, they credited users with credit balance manually.

Kwisatz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This doesn't seem to be a browser/cache related problems. I make websites for a living and I tried to submit a ticket on Firefox, Chrome, Edge Chromium and I get the same error in every browser. I even reseted my password but it's still not working for me.

popping

@Kwisatz wrote:

I also didn't receive my credits for this month. I tried to open a ticket but the ticket system doesn't seem to work. I can't login and get a "Error logging in" error message. Is there another way to talk to someone?

Restart your browser and try it again.

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact human" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.
Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

imagesoft

Kwisatz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Liuhongying wrote:

I have $25 plan. I have credits for auto pay $2, referral $1, royalty $1. I paid $21 every 30 days till last month. I just fond today I am charged $25 from my credit card. I don't know why I was not given my $4 credits this month. I don't know how to solve this problem as it the the first time I have the problem with public mobile. Hoping for helps from others. Many thanks!!!!!!

Click on the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Liuhongying  Best to submit a ticket to PM to investigate.

PMST.png

Need Help? Let's chat.