cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyalty reward

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If I active the phone on Dec16, should I get the loyalty reward on the Dec16 next year?

14 REPLIES 14

missorange

@c70nut  anniversary month/date, Since on the website, it only mention that after suspend 60 days, the royalty reward will delay, but I only suspend around 15 days, still delayed. 

c70nut
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is that calander month or anniversary month/date?

missorange

Yeah, i thought I will receive on Dec 16 next year, but this is not the case. I have not see it on my account.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@missorange 

Website says: "Stay with us and save $1 every 30 days after your first year. $2 after your second year, and so on." Yes, you will get it 30 days after the first year; however, I think PM is prepaid every 30 days? It's that true, then technically you may pay for 13 and receive it on the 14th (30 days after 1st year), 30-day period.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The loyalty reward will be received at the beginning of month 13 after activation.

@missorange wrote:

@YVR  i just suspend less than 20 days, not sure if the loyalty reward will delay to show up.

So you haven't really had the service for a year yet.  That may delay it but going by the article linked about it shouldn't as it was under 60 days

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

missorange

@YVR  i just suspend less than 20 days, not sure if the loyalty reward will delay to show up.

@missorange wrote:

@ShawnC13 not on the same day Dec16, but on the renew day? I will check the self account to see if it is going to show up on Dec16.

Correct so if you renewed on December 11 then your loyalty will show up for your renewal on Jan 9 or 10th whatever it works out to be

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you should get the loyalty reward on the renew date after Dec16 next year

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Keep in mind that if you are suspended for more than 60 days, your loyalty rewards will be delayed by the number of days that the plan was suspended.

missorange

@ShawnC13 not on the same day Dec16, but on the renew day? I will check the self account to see if it is going to show up on Dec16.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

If I active the phone on Dec16, should I get the loyalty reward on the Dec16 next year?

@missorange  Dec 16th + up to 30 days (depending on your renewal date. Next renewal following the 1 year anniversary)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would receive the loyalty reward on the next renewal date after 12 months.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@missorange wrote:

You will get it showing up on your first renewal after Dec 16

Need Help? Let's chat.