cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyalty reward after 20 or 30 years?

xbq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-loyalty-reward

From the above link, the loyalty reward is $5 after using public mobile for 5 years!

If I continue to use public mobile for 30 years in the future, can the loyalty reward be $30 per month?

20 REPLIES 20

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Runs_on_Coffee wrote:

No, it is a max of $5 at 5 years.

answered 10 days ago

Runs_on_Coffee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, it is a max of $5 at 5 years.

@dnewf wrote:

It was Dec 16th 2017. I found it on my visa bank statements online!! So i would assume 4 years is Dec 16th 2021..Thus I am still in my 3rd year..

The loyalty credit is incremented AFTER each full year...  so nothing in the first year, and you will only get $5 per 30 days starting in year 6:

Dec 2017-Dec 2018 = nothing

Dec 2018-Dec 2019 = $1

Dec 2019-Dec 2020 = $2

Dec 2020-Dec 2021 = $3

Dec 2021-Dec 2022 = $4

Dec 2022 and onwards = $5

dnewf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It was Dec 16th 2017. I found it on my visa bank statements online!! So i would assume 4 years is Dec 16th 2021..Thus I am still in my 3rd year..

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dnewf ...to get the 4year loyalty reward, it only kicks in on the 49th month, i think.  You need to try to find out when you first got PM. If you think you should be getting it, talk with a mod.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dnewf wrote:

st looked over my bank visa statements it was dec 2017 i started

Then there you go...this past Dec (ever thus unnamed year) was the end of 3 years. Thus $3.

dnewf

Its a LTE plan i have with no Canada calling. So its a old plan

dnewf

I looked over my bank visa statements it was dec 2017 i started

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dnewf : My guess is that your _IN_ your 4th year. The reward increases at the _END_ of 365 days. But you need your starting date with year. It would indeed be nice if they showed the sign up day though. You can also kind of derive it from autopay. Divide your total autopay rewards by 2 and you'd have the number of months you've received the autopay reward. But that welcome email is the best.

@dnewf 

Have you checked your My Account recently for rewards?

419mainstreet

Here are some things you should keep in mind about the Rewards program:

🔹 Accounts must be in active status.

🔹 Combined Rewards amount cannot exceed the value of your rate plan. 

🔹 If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

If the above doesn't help, you will need to submit a form to the Community Moderator Team.

dnewf

No suspensions or nothing like that. I signed up 3 or 4 years ago In Dec 16th or around there. Its showing now I have 3 years loyalty but I am sure this is the 4th year. I could be wrong..There gotta be a way to find out through here? They already took out my payment so if i was with them 4 years I only got 3 . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dnewf wrote:

I can i find out how long I have been with PM? I have a 3 year loyality now Dec past but I am sure its 4 years.lol

@dnewf : If you still have your welcome email from when you signed up then that's the day. Remember it's a full 365 days after signing up and then the same 365 thereafter. The new reward level will show up in your rewards area in and around that time and then at your next renewal it will be converted into Available Funds.

@dnewf 

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

I believe the credit kicks in on your next payment after your anniversary. 

It would be nice for those that did not jot down there start up date to have a customer since mmmddyyyy in your My Account somewhere. 

dnewf

I can i find out how long I have been with PM? I have a 3 year loyality now Dec past but I am sure its 4 years.lol

I worked for a company that gave us a gold anniversary pin for every 5 years of service. The pin also had a stone in it that increased in value as the service increased. 25 years had diamonds as did the 25 years of combined service. 

So how about if PM would provide access to some nicer looking avatars that would show years of loyalty in 5 year increments to those that have made this achievement?

allison1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Max is 5 years! $5 off every month max for the loyalty offer. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@xbq 

Maximum Loyalty Reward is $5.00 off per 30-day cycle, which you'll receive after 5 years loyal service. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@xbq 

No. Max is 5 years.

Need Help? Let's chat.