cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loyalty bonus

dms
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

A friend referred me - however I've been public mobile for a while.  He was wondering about his referral bonus.  I didn't even think about that when I set up my account.  How do I go about this now after the fact?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Carniam wrote:

@Anonymous You might have a point, though doesn’t hurt to ask. What’s the worst that will happen, besides them just saying no.

I just go to the reasonableness of asking to begin with. But that's just me. I would say it's reasonable within maybe a week. You've signed up. You've settled in. Maybe successfully ported your number. All is good. You talk to your friend about your success. He says well hey where's my referral. Oh right.

But weeks/months after...??? I just don't think that would be reasonable.

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous You might have a point, though doesn’t hurt to ask. What’s the worst that will happen, besides them just saying no.

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Only the Moderator Team can help.

Click below to message them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dms wrote:

Hi,

A friend referred me - however I've been public mobile for a while.  He was wondering about his referral bonus.  I didn't even think about that when I set up my account.  How do I go about this now after the fact?

My unsolicited opinion would be ... is it reasonable to ask for that long after you became a customer? Shortly after activating sure...but how long is "a while"? And how long after activating is reasonable?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dms you need to contact a moderator and explain your situation. Tell them you forgot to add it, and ask them to apply it for you. Give them your friend's phone number and referral code. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Need Help? Let's chat.