cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost reward

Nikita
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,  

My son had some money in his account.  not enough to cover the amount to be paid.  so he had to log in and add some funding, and it seems to have taken him off the auto renewal. the funds that were there were becauses of some referrals.    is this normal that i lose the 1$ credit because he had to top up?

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

@Anonymous, provide more information than required, the subscriber may find more information to learn, and less time to ask for assistance in the future.

I'd prefer to search and research information, rather than blindly asking if something is already written.

Sure. When not in any hurry to get a problem resolved. At your leisure. Or after resolution to browse through everything in your own sweet time.

But to direct someone to a page that would force them to read everything to maybe finally figure out how to send the pm in the first place I think is bad for the customer that just bl@@dy wants their phone working that they pay good money for..now. It's bad enough that they might have to wait days for a response...but to tell them to read everything first??? Yeah...no.

@Anonymous, provide more information than required, the subscriber may find more information to learn, and less time to ask for assistance in the future.

I'd prefer to search and research information, rather than blindly asking if something is already written.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

@stonechucker @Is it normal that the link from the moderator doesn’t go to a private message?

@Lieux 

What is normal? Sure yeah go here and read everything and take hours to figure out how to send a private message. Sure. Rather than the link to the pm system with the address already filled. Go figure.

/s

@Lieux, the link above actually points to the GetHelp information, not the send private message email that most community members provide.  Either of these links that are provided is just to provide information (or how to provide it) to the moderators, to get them to follow up with the subscriber.

Communications to verify the account should be done privately, I agree, and the link to do so I feel should be sent privately, rather than in the public forum.

@stonechucker @Is it normal that the link from the moderator doesn’t go to a private message?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Nikita wrote:

Hi,  

My son had some money in his account.  not enough to cover the amount to be paid.  so he had to log in and add some funding, and it seems to have taken him off the auto renewal. the funds that were there were becauses of some referrals.    is this normal that i lose the 1$ credit because he had to top up?

If the account got suspended yes you would lose the $1 as your referral would no longer have an active plan.  If the reward doesn't return when it gets re-activated I would then contact the moderator team.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

There should be no change to AutoPay settings unless done by the account holder (or whoever foots the bill).  Manual top up or referral rewards are also not supposed to modify the AutoPay, other than reducing the payment required for a plan renewal.

The Moderator_team as provided a link for you to private message them about the account.  Please do so, and follow up with their verification system to address this with them.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Nikita There has been some problems with auto renewal messing up accounts, you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...
Do not forget to create your Community account to be able to contact them.

Need Help? Let's chat.