cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost reward for refer-a-friend

Phayeser
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

Does anyone know why I would have lost the reward for a refer-a-friend, when their credit card expired, but they renewed with a new credit card same day?  They are still using the same cell phone # and account is in good standing.

Can someone please help with this?

6 REPLIES 6

Bailey12

The same thing happened to me a few months ago. I contacted the moderator and it was fixed up within a couple of days. Good luck. 

Phayeser

Hey GinYVR,

It looks like I haven't had this reward for a few months now, however just noticed a couple days ago when I was looking at my account.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@PhayeserIs your renewal date today? that might explain the referral disappearing (they are being added against your plan)

Phayeser

Have not made any changes to my account at all, so I don't believe I would have lost them due to that.  Thanks though!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

have you checked yoru account is their number still listed in the my rewards section.  are all your referals accounted for?  clcik my rewards on overview page then click the little arrow beside total rewards earned

if not then send a private message to moderator_team with the missing numbers and they will investigate

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If your account is deactivated and you have unused Rewards on it, those Rewards will be lost.

Did you make a plan change  ?

Need Help? Let's chat.