cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reach at least the top 50%

JDuchesne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Im kind of new in this community blog

I ld like to know how to reach at least the top 50% and so on more to benefit of aditional credit duliscount on the Public Mobile phone.

Thanks

Jean

15 REPLIES 15

Engr233
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Agree, we came here for help: looking for help and giving help. Since we don’t pay customers service call center we pay less and help each other. Great idea! 

Its nice to get reward for helping others out. But if you count on the rewards earned here to pay the bill. It may be faster and more efficient to work for a real job. 

Orz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got a lot of tips & tricks here so I am just trying to be as helpful as the ppl who helped me. The Community encourages users helping each other so PM specifics Q&A are all in one place.  This saved me tons of time from randomly searching the web for answers. In many cases the questions I have has already been posted and resolve. So I have most of answers just a few clicks away.

The reward is just icing on the cake.

@pakmode wrote:

But...what if you return the bottles in Michigan?!

Lol.

I think I would go broke with the cost of running a car being so expensive.  I think I will stay the course and stick to this forum.

JDuchesne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok thanks for the head up

😎

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

the hours that you put into the forums are not worth the trouble.  Flipping burgers will get you more, from a pure $$$ prespective.

pakmode

But...what if you return the bottles in Michigan?!

Lol.

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am wrote:

I am going to have to keep coming to this forum.  Where I am located, there are no deposits on bottles.  Smiley Sad

@will13am actually, where you currently are, there is.  Maybe you can go on a blitz and line your pockets before returning home.  😉

Good suggestion, but I am not going to compete with the locals and crowd them out of a livelihood.  Yesterday, I saw a couple of people downtown with double push carts full of various bottles.  The recycling program is well looked after already.  Smiley Happy

dna2016

@JDuchesne, technically it depends on the overall/average activity from all members in comparison to your activity for that particular month.  So it's literally impossible to know exactly how much "effort" you'll need to put in to be able to receive "x" amount of community credit percentage ona  month to month basis.  In my opinion just be a positive community member and try to be as helpful as possible in your responses, but also helps to just be a good neighbour and provide positive feedback, or also lend your suggestions.  Please however, don't be like some members who just post the same info over and over again that has no relevance to the thread, we definitely don't need more of those members.  Don't be technical and try and calculate how many messages you need to reply to and all that, just log in every so often, see what's happening, and get involved where you think you can be of help, or be a positive beacon within the conversation Smiley LOL

Welcome to PM Smiley Very Happy

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

I am going to have to keep coming to this forum.  Where I am located, there are no deposits on bottles.  Smiley Sad

@will13am actually, where you currently are, there is.  Maybe you can go on a blitz and line your pockets before returning home.  😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@JDuchesne wrote:

I ld like to know how to reach at least the top 50% and so on more to benefit of aditional credit duliscount on the Public Mobile phone.

Thanks

Jean

The big thing is to be active with quality posts.  If you have a large quantity of posts but they don't help anyone you won't earn anything.  As well in all seriousness (well maybe not for the 50%) but most of the rewards the time required to earn them you can probably earn the same money faster by returning bottles for deposit.  Sure it is a great incentive to help out here but if you are doing it for the money you won't get rich.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

There's no way to guarantee a reward level because they use a relative measure.  If there's lots of participation from others, then more work needs to be done.  It's best to look at community rewards as a labor of love.

Aww. The crusty old dirty-job bad-cop says it's a labour of love. 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@JDuchesne wrote:

Thanks

Jean

The big thing is to be active with quality posts.  If you have a large quantity of posts but they don't help anyone you won't earn anything.  As well in all seriousness (well maybe not for the 50%) but most of the rewards the time required to earn them you can probably earn the same money faster by returning bottles for deposit.  Sure it is a great incentive to help out here but if you are doing it for the money you won't get rich.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There's no way to guarantee a reward level because they use a relative measure.  If there's lots of participation from others, then more work needs to be done.  It's best to look at community rewards as a labor of love.

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome @JDuchesne!

Just be active in the community.  Reply to people's post and try to be as helpful as possible.  Give bravos when deserved and you will receive them too.  Mark correct solutions on your posts.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Participate in the forums. Ie post topics reply to topics and give Bravo's when you feel they are deserved.  People will also start bravoing your posts.

Need Help? Let's chat.