Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get more reward?

simonszhang922
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, everyone,

who know how to get more reward? thank you

14 REPLIES 14

all i know is whatever I get it's much appreciated it almost feels as good as when I get a bravo it's what makes this place so unique.,thanks to the community and PM

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RobertQc wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

I am only going by what they advertise all over the place. $20.

@RobertQc oh, I'm well aware (and that drives me nuts too).  But we don't have to keep perpetuating that fib.  Let's maange expectations as best as we can.

@srlawren  Did they fix it this month?

I got top 10% and I got 10$

That means maybe top 5% got $15, top 1% got $20? and oracles get?

Maybe it really is $1-20 for regular (non oracle) users now?

Not sure if it's going to be a regular thing or not, but I was in the 25% group and got $4 instead of the $2 shown in the chart. Just thought I'd add this to help people get a more complete picture of what to (possibly) expect. 

@srlawren wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@RobertQc oh, I'm well aware (and that drives me nuts too).  But we don't have to keep perpetuating that fib.  Let's maange expectations as best as we can.

@srlawren  Did they fix it this month?

I got top 10% and I got 10$

That means maybe top 5% got $15, top 1% got $20? and oracles get?

Maybe it really is $1-20 for regular (non oracle) users now?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc wrote:

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

If you are talking about community rewards ($1-$20)...

@RobertQc You should really say ($-$15), since the $20 reward is limited to the oracle group.  The best the general user population can expect to receive is $15.  

@srlawrenshouldn't you direct this comment towards public mobile? I am only going by what they advertise all over the place. $20.

(But, ps. I do agree with you)

community.png

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc wrote:

If you are talking about community rewards ($1-$20)...

@RobertQc You should really say ($1-$15), since the $20 reward is limited to the oracle group.  The best the general user population can expect to receive is $15. 

EDIT: Was missing the $1 at the low end of the range.  Oops.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

robertmay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks for the link, i definitely need to make an effort to tell more people about publicmobile so i can get the referral fee from friends.

robertmay

i only get about 4 dollars a month in rewards, but I really appreciate even that small amount.  its much better than how i felt getting taken advantage of by rogers for 24 years.

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@simonszhang922 wrote:

hello, everyone,

Participating and answering questions is one way.  The other big way is tell everyone you know about Public Mobile and refer them.

🙂 Go for the referals...

Example: The next time you ride public transportation etc. you can spark a conversation about PM & tell them all about it.  Hand over a card with you number on it and ask them to refer you if they plan to switch.

Example: Next time your at the local pub trying to spark up a conversation; bring up PM & hand over a card with you number on it and ask them to refer you if they plan to switch.

Example: Spark a conversation about PM @ your next family event.  Ask them to refer you if they plan to switch.

For the cards, you could Google and look around; you're able to get 500 cards for approx. $10.  You only need 10% sucess with the 500 cards to get $50 credit.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@simonszhang922 wrote:

hello, everyone,

Participating and answering questions is one way.  The other big way is tell everyone you know about Public Mobile and refer them.

NancyJ

@simonszhang922 

Your question leaves me believing you are already receiving some rewards (?)

Unsure which rewards you are already receiving.

You can earn rewards 4 ways

1) Loyalty

2) AutoPay

3) Refer a Friend

4) Helping the Community

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@simonszhang922 wrote:

hello, everyone,

@simonszhang922  Sign up all your friends. Smiley Happy. Check out this article for more information.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@simonszhang922 wrote:

hello, everyone,

@simonszhang922 

If you are talking about community rewards ($1-$20) You have to make sure your e-mail is the same for self serve and community. Not just the login (which is your e-mail), the back-end stuff which requires moderator assistance to change.

You need to participate here, in this forum. Answer questions that help people. Take some time and familiarize yourself with the community and read through the knowledge base , look at the top contributors and see how they respond to requested help. Number of bravo’s often tell you if its helpful or not. If you don't know the answer to someone’s question use the search feature 99.9% of every question someone asks has already been answered before.

Remember quality of posting is more important than quantity. Post explanations of why the answers will solve issues and use good spelling, sentence structure and links.

Read the following articles

Community Rewards

Reward Rules

How do I earn rewards

Who can earn rewards

As for referral, you need to get people to sign up. ($1 per 30 days per referral)

Loyalty you just need to wait for time to pass.  $1 per year (up to $5)

Autopay if you do not have enabled, enable it. It gets you $2 per 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.