cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello,i seem to be missing someone who i refered

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

there must of been a missed payment with autopay from 1of my refered friends account, be patient i will be back shortly, its been few months i noticed loss of 1 dollar monthly revenue, but thats why i come to community

see you soon

10 REPLIES 10

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dboxtvinfo715 if the pm are  lines still active contact the mods and give them the missing  tel numbers they will invrstigate.

dboxtvinfo715

i only had 4 then 3 now 2 so its strange

i never saw this

dboxtvinfo715_0-1614007793326.png

gonna keep looking this week, 

dboxtvinfo715

YES, family or friend, still some work ahead for me thanks

dboxtvinfo715

dboxtvinfo715_0-1614007565649.png

GOTTA  SAY I NEVER SAW THIS YET

dboxtvinfo715

to be honest i noticed it recently under my rewards it was my friend and family member, there was credit card update maybe but i do notice missing my 1 dollar monthly reward

dboxtvinfo715

no the plan is active its family member

The person may have either left PM or has temporarily suspended their account. If suspended the reward will reappear when suspend is removed. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I used to keep manual track or my referals, you can compare the last  digits of your list with the ones listed in selfserve under my rewards. so if one of them went missing i would contact them to confirm they were still active and if they were i would contact the mods.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

there must of been a missed payment with autopay from 1of my refered friends account, be patient i will be back shortly, its been few months i noticed loss of 1 dollar monthly revenue, but thats why i come to community

see you soon

Hi @dboxtvinfo715 ,

IF you know who's who and what's what compare it on your SELF SERVE account by clicking on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

Also, the rewards dollars does have a tendency to go up or down, seemingly at random (in the SELF SERVE account). But likely due to a change of status of the people you referred.

Even though all the numbers are there that you expect them to be, YES, that is probably the case that one of the numbers/customers are currently suspended or their payment failed.

If you know for sure that the phone number is not in suspended status, because you confirmed it with the PM customer, then you can have that PM customer contact the moderators to find out why, it dropped off your list (EDIT, it probably did not drop off your list, but the rewards dollars may not add up to the phone numbers listed).

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 

This means the person you referred no longer has an active service with public mobile under the account they registered when using your referral code.

Need Help? Let's chat.