cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

had to pay a second time this month

Savard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello ! I got a lil payment problem, like i said in the subject, I had to pay a second time this month (the first payment was august 8 , the second today) for a 3 month plan. Also my plan restart so i lost the 12gig left on my account !   what can we do ?   Thank you and have a good day 🙂

@CS_Agent

2 REPLIES 2

teelin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I am having the same issue, and I was suppose to get that $126 for 12GB for 90 days after porting from freedom mobile. It has not been updated and yet it says my account is suspended and I need to make a new payment to reactivate it.
@CS_Agent

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There appears to have been a major glitch with the system causing plans to be prematurely suspended (I'm also affected by this on a 90-day plan). 

Since this is a widespread issue at this point I'm hoping that it will be resolved fairly quickly, however you can reach out to @CS_Agent with your email address, phone number, and account number (found at the top right of the self serve page) and let them know that you're affected by this, and to see what they can do about the payment you made today.

Need Help? Let's chat.