cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

friend rewards

gsphpr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my friend rewards went from 52 to 23. can someone explain what may have happened?

6 REPLIES 6

@popping wrote:

When your referee's account was suspended, PM server did not remove a reward from your account.  When your referee paid the bill again, PM server added another referral reward to your account.  Overtime, your account received lot of phantom rewards.  This is the result after the software and your referral list were fixed.  But PM let us keep the gift.

The issue wasn't exactly with referral rewards not being removed, but more of the duplicate rewards that were given out.  It was entirely possible for 1 friend who you've referred to result in you receiving a $10 or $20 refer-a-friend reward. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gsphpr wrote:

my friend rewards went from 52 to 23. can someone explain what may have happened?

When your referee's account was suspended, PM server did not remove a reward from your account.  When your referee paid the bill again, PM server added another referral reward to your account.  Overtime, your account received lot of phantom rewards.  This is the result after the software and your referral list were fixed.  But PM let us keep the gift.

Have a better and better days!  Stay safe.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@gsphpr PM repaired a glitch which allowed rewards to be given to accounts that weren't any longer active on the network. Check your remaining reward numbers last 4 digits and contact the moderators if you know that some of the lost ones are still active and in good standing. Use the screenshot below to see how. Click in the arrow. Stay safe. 

20200512_193955.jpg

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@gsphpr wrote: 

There was a cleanup done to the system due to a bug that gave out too many rewards. Have your friend look in self service to see how many referrals there are and if your friend thinks that there is an error, contact a moderator by selecting the ? in the lower right hand corner of the screen and following the prompts.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@gsphpr apparently public mobile had been cleaning up rewards. There were a couple threads covering this topic over the last week or so. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gsphpr 

There was a bug in the system where referrals were applied erroneously. They fixed it and many people dropped down. I went from a mere 8 down to 2.

Need Help? Let's chat.