cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

earning rewards

ThaReal1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

could someone tell me the best/quickest/easiest way to earn rewards? im new here

thanks, in advance

10 REPLIES 10

@Shamus85 You can also order it from Amazon.ca.  This SIM card  gives you a $10 credit for $14.99 +applicable taxes (as of posting).  Free shipment with prime or order over $35.

@Shamus85 wrote:

Really good idea, how do you order extra sim cards?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shamus85  you can buy them at amazon.ca, through publicmobile.ca, several retailers (the mobile shop, london drugs, k-mobile).

if you are just stocking up i would just order them from pm https://store.publicmobile.ca/  i always have 1-2 spare.  dont need more.

Shamus85

Really good idea, how do you order extra sim cards?

Shamus85

Thanks for your honest feedback , it really helps to get to the bottom of things. Heart

Shamus85

Thanks alot for posting this, I'm brand new and this really helps Smiley Happy

Yuel

Refer a friend is the easiest and fastest, especially when public mobile has $20 for you and your friend promotion.  

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As others have said, referrals is the best as they keep on giving. PM sometimes kicks in with a bonus/extra referral promo, that helps. I also keep 2 or 3 extra PM SIM cards on hand. I have hooked up a number of people sitting at my kitchen table. Having the SIM card allows them to sign up before they have 2nd thoughts. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@ThaReal1 wrote:

could someone tell me the best/quickest/easiest way to earn rewards? im new here

thanks, in advance

Refer your friends. The rest is peanuts. Community rewards can give a nice discount but it takes a lot of time.

@ThaReal1 

As @Jb456 mentioned the autopay reward is the easiest to earn just sign up for it. Loyalty is easy too it just takes a year to recieve your first one. That leaves refer a friend and community rewards. These both kind of go hand in hand. You earn community rewards by participating in the community....start with learning all about public mobile, use the search bar, read threads and posts and ask questions...just like now. Start with bravoing, commenting, posting and as you learn all about your account, plans, promotions you can begin to help others and answer their questions. Do this and you can earn $1 or $2 to begin and maybe $5 after a few months. $10 and $15 are for the love of public mobile and helping others ....theres a lot of time involved. Once you get the basics down about public mobile then you can refer people and these rewards are limitless....this is the fastest way to a $0 phone bill.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

To read all about the different rewards.

Click link below.

CLICK HERE 

Fastest reward to earn is $2 reward for adding autopay to your account. Log in click "Payment" then "Manage autopay".

Screenshot_20200201_045056.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.