cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

earned rewards & plan cost

MP53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on a $25.00/month plan and on auto payment since March 26.  This plan is costing me $25.76/month and the $2.00/month earned reward is not reducing my monthly bill.  Why? 

9 REPLIES 9

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If the taxes are too high you can always change your number to an area code where sales taxes are lower. Sales tax in Nunavut is only 5%.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@MP53 wrote:

My credit card has been charged $25.76 in April and May.  The rewards are not being applied.

As already mentioned by everyone earlier, you have to pay tax on top of the plan cost (after rewards are deducted).   Your CC always shows the cost of your plan with the tax added.  The payment history transaction only shows your plan cost without the tax.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MP53 wrote:

My credit card has been charged $25.76 in April and May.  The rewards are not being applied.

When PM taking $23 from you autopay cc, PM has to add sale tax on top of $23 to pay for your renewal.

@MP53  wrote:

Please read up what we said above. 

MP53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@MP53 It is deducted, but you also pay taxes. Don't forget about them😉

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MP53 wrote:

I am on a $25.00/month plan and on auto payment since March 26.  This plan is costing me $25.76/month and the $2.00/month earned reward is not reducing my monthly bill.  Why? 

Don't forget the government share of the transaction - sale tax.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@MP53 Total cost is ($25 - $2 AutoPay) + 12% tax = $25.76

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@MP53 it is being deducted, the plan is $23 plus taxes. everything we purchase has taxes my friend. you can check the $2 discount in your self serve, under "make a payment" click "view payment history"

Need Help? Let's chat.