cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

didn't receive one year reward

olivierd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm with public mobile since january 2019, I thought I would receive the 1$ reward in february but I didn't receive anything. Does someone know when should I receive it?

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18

@darlicious wrote:

@computergeek541 

Both of my accounts list loyalty $0. Maybe newer accounts (or after a certain date) list it this way?

I checked with a year-old account and that line wasn't there, so I don't believe that is the determining factor.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious when did you open your account?

If it had been less than 12 months it should be 0

The right time for it to show up as $1 is about one week after your 13th payment.

For all of those that activated their sim after feb 10 2019 loyalty listed should be 0.

Offcourse it will change again tomorrow.

Side note: the fact that it doesn't show up in your section ( when it should) doesn't mean you won't receive the payment ( thigh it's more likely). And also the fact that's listed also doesn't mean you are getting paid ( tight it's more likely). Thighs can go wrong independently. Keep an eye on it around anniversary

@computergeek541 

Both of my accounts list loyalty $0. Maybe newer accounts (or after a certain date) list it this way?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

I also have access to another account that has not yet come up to the 1 year mark. Once again, the $1 loyalty reward is already there.  Also, since the next renewal comes before the first year's annivesary, that account is going to start receiving loyalty discounts before one year has even past.

This was my experience last year. The $1 showed up in the rewards area before the actual annual. I renewed but didn't get the deduction. Renewed again after the actual annual and it finally happened.

@gblackma wrote:

@olivierd You should have gotten it on your edit 14th cycle . February. Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).  Congrats on the one year badge.

@olivierd wrote:

I'm with public mobile since january 2019, I thought I would receive the 1$ reward in february but I didn't receive anything. Does someone know when should I receive it?

Thanks

I actually have some experimenting.  For one account, the loyalty reward showed up in my account after the the renewal just before the on year mark.  However, since it showed up in the rewards after the renewal finished, it was not usuable and added to my account balance until the next/following renewal.

I also have access to another account that has not yet come up to the 1 year mark. Once again, the $1 loyalty reward is already there.  Also, since the next renewal comes before the first year's annivesary, that account is going to start receiving loyalty discounts before one year has even past.

Last night, I actually came accross something interesting related to how some accounts will list "Loyalty Rewards $0" in accounts less than one year old, but others are missing that. 

kafa

If you are on AutoPay, check your statement and compare the amount to the previous month.

I have the same issue; activated my PM on Jan 13th and did not get any loyality reward after I toped-up in february, but i checked my statement and the amount is indeed lower for 1$ + tax compared to the previous month.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Cycle is ( except for February) same or shorter than a month. If you can fit 12 months in a year, you can fit more than 12 cycles in a year, about 12.17. If you paid for 13 cycles you are eligible next time for loyalty.

It's useful to remember that the service is PREPAID 

Many people think12 cycles and you've been here for ba year

When you pay 12th cycle you are just STARTING it and at the end of it you are still not at the end of the year you still have 5 or 6 days to go. So even 13th cycle is not eligible but the one after that

Counting cycles is confusing

If you didn't suspend your service ever, just find the welcome message for your selfserve or dig into your bills to find exact date. The FIRST renewal after that date is THE one. If you didn't get it, contact moderators

Christhe5th

Chat with SIMon (The Public Mobile Chatbot) for assistance with any problem that you may be having.

@gblackma wrote:

Thanks @kselmak so the 14th cycle . I will remember that. @olivierd  You should recive it on your march cycle then.

@gblackma 

I believe the 14th cycle is here already. If op started 1st of January 12th renewal (start of 13 the cycle) would be 26th of December. So they should contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Thanks @kselmak so the 14th cycle . I will remember that. @olivierd  You should recive it on your march cycle then.

Contact moderators

Some people have same issues mods can help

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Watch for it next cycle too

They will credit your account with 1 and create ticket for the tech department to fix account, loyalty will show much later in your reward section

olivierd

I bought my chip january 2nd and activated it january 8th.

@smiley3 wrote:

Did you start your plan right on January 1st?  Have you already made your February Payment.  It should be kicking in, but maybe you are looking for it a bit too early?

If the payment was January 1st you can expect it January 24th I believe

@gblackma 

Not when paying for 13th cycle but for the 13th renewal which is 14th cycle.

It gets a bit confusing.

1st cycle 0 days with pm

2nd cycle (1st renewal) 30 days with pm

3rd cycle (2nd renewal) 60 days with pm

:

13th cycle 360 days with pm (less than a year)

14th cycle 390 days behind you with pm

If you made no breaks in your service safest way to think about it is the first cycle after your anniversary

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you start your plan right on January 1st?  Have you already made your February Payment.  It should be kicking in, but maybe you are looking for it a bit too early?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@olivierd wrote:

Thanks

What exact day in January last year did you sign up?

When is your renewal day now?

Do you see the $1 in the rewards area of your overview page? Have you looked at your payment history to see if loyalty was applied? If on autopay, were you charged a little less recently?

There have been sporadic reports here of the loyalty reward being missed though.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@olivierd You should have gotten it on your edit 14th cycle . February. Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).  Congrats on the one year badge.

@olivierd wrote:

Thanks

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

Need Help? Let's chat.