cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

didn’t get my referral credit

minal1985
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined public mobile on 13 Aug, however, didn’t receive my referral credit. pls help.

10 REPLIES 10

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How many people did you refer?

ankitpareek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

FYI: I activated one sim using a referral yesterday and then shared my code for another activation.
I got the $10 for using a referral immediately while the $1/month is still not reflected in my account. 

@jor123 wrote:

I've made a couple referrals and got the credit the next day for each.. 😕 

The referral code provided by the referrer is entered at the time of activation, and as such the referrer gets the $1 almost immediately.  The referee gets it within a couple of days.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I've made a couple referrals and got the credit the next day for each.. 😕 

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It could take up to 72 hours before you get it

lubinyeee23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I also registered with a referral, it took a couple days to pop up on my account self serve. I would wait it out! It should be applied to your new payment and seen as a "account credit" on your public mobile account. 

tehowennathe

It does take long at times and it will be applied to your account and you will get the discount next payment.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Today is Aug 13th...give it a couple of days.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@minal1985 wrote:

I joined public mobile on 13 Aug, however, didn’t receive my referral credit. pls help.

@minal1985  The credit can take up to 72 hours to appear but usually it will appear in your account the next day.

tehowennathe

Referral credit is only going to be put in your account if someone gave you their number who is an active customer. Without number from friend or family member who is a customer you won't get referral credit. 

Did you use someones number when registering?

Need Help? Let's chat.