cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did not get referral credit

generalbarca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good day,

I referred 2 friends, during last month, for the 25 dollar referral credit. I did not get it. My friend did not get the credit either.

I got the 1 dollar off auto pay reward.

Who do I contact to get this resolved? It has been over 72 hours since referral.

Sim card was ordered online, and activation was done online.

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@generalbarca wrote:

Good day,

I referred 2 friends, during last month, for the 25 dollar referral credit. I did not get it. My friend did not get the credit either.

Who do I contact to get this resolved? It has been over 72 hours since referral.

@generalbarca  - Since activation was done online, and was during the pormotional period, and it has been 72 hours, you will need to contact the moderator team and ask them to incestigate.  Give them all of the details, including your referees' info also (so that they do not have to separately contact the moderators also).

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@generalbarca wrote:

Good day,

Let check which referral was removed from your account.
1. Login to your self-serve account
2. Click on the "My Rewards" link on the overview page.
3. Click on the solid black triangle on the left of "Total Rewards earned" 2 times to show the list of referrals of your friends' phone number. From this list, you will know which referral is missing.

Please note that you will only get $1/m/referral as long as your friends stay with PM.

If your friend activate plan online, you and your friend will get one time $25 credit.

If your friend activate plan in-store, you will not get any one time credit.  But your friend will get only $10 on time credit.

If your friend did not provide your PM phone number during activation, you and your friend will not get anything.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@generalbarca wrote:

Good day,

Did the friends activate online or in store?

The $25 was for online only. And possibly even just in a store using their wifi would count as in store although that's just a theory.

Did the friends get $10 if they used your number?

Edit:

in-store = $10 credit for new customer and $1/30 days reward for existing customer

online = $25 credit for both and still the $1/30 days reward for existing customer

All if the new customer used an existing customer number during activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.