Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community rewards

2seniors
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how to receive community rewards?

18 REPLIES 18

@Anonymous 

Lol....ok so you lose about 5% for ei and cpp and you do get taxed but at minimum wage you get that back so net $14.25 after your tax refund. But if you have a full time job its pretty dang hard to get that possible third available spot in the top 1% so the best you can aim for is top 5%=$10. So you're totally fine working one hour at minimum wage.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

Minimum wage is $15/hr.

@darlicious 

Who gets to keep all their gross? So I said a couple hours.

@Dexter_ wrote:

thanks much! seen this already. is there any stats that i need get in order to get reward? all for the reward baby! lol

Hi @Dexter_ so nice to see another over-enthusiastic individual here in the forums LOL.  I was too!  It feels so awesome to get a reward.  For me, it's like Public Mobile appreciating my efforts.  A few wrong answers here and there, but still an effort, right? lol

Welcome to Public Mobile and the Community!  1

@Anonymous 

Minimum wage is $15/hr.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dexter_ wrote:

thanks much! seen this already. is there any stats that i need get in order to get reward? all for the reward baby! lol

There's an old joke for this place that says you can make more money for time spent getting deposits back from collected drinking containers.

In BC, that's 150 drinking containers to equal the MANY hours you would need to spend to attain the $15 reward. Can you wander around and happen across say 5 bottles a day? Get a little exercise in the process. Save them up. Go to the depot (count that time too) and get your $15 each month.

The Community reward resets each month too. So you gotta keep it up. Same with the bottles

The other joke is to work a couple hours in a minimum wage job each month.

@Dexter_  Nice to see you're very enthusiastic to earn community rewards. Take note you have to put alot of work into earning the top reward $15. $20 is reserved for Oracle's and that is invite only.

$1 or 2 can be accomplished easily. Come on the forums every other day or every third day for the month and answer a few questions.

$5 and up to $15 you'd have to post alot and be on here most days out of the month.

Currently it's October so come on now and then for the rest of month answering people's questions and in November you may see a credit to your balance for $1 or $2 dollars. Usually they apply it around the 7th to 10th of each month. People that posted during Sept should see a credit in the next few days.

Enjoy!

@Dexter_ wrote:

Have a look at these posts:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Best-Reward-for-your-efforts/m-p/526063

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/new-member/td-p/601199

Dexter_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can participate in the forum to qualify for a community award and earn up to $15 every 30 days.  Read up on past solutions and topics.  It is more rewarding to help others and the award is a bonus.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

@Dexter_ wrote:

Newbie here. Wanna know more on how to get community reward. thanks!

Participate in the community by helping others. The contribution level is a secret algorithm only know by PM, but it is a combination of solutions, bravos, posts etc.

4.jpg

Dexter_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Newbie here. Wanna know more on how to get community reward. thanks!

2seniors

thank you for your words of wisdom 🙂

@2seniors 

So did I.....just go into it with an open mind. Learn for yourself. Public mobile is DIY so just like classic cars you'll want to get the basics under your belt. Change the oil, top up the antifreeze.....so do some reading,  explore the plans, learn about your self serve account.....everything you can access yourself. Use the search bar for answers or ask the community. Bravo good answers, award a solution when you get one. Add your opinion in a discussion or a comment. Once your here a little while you'll have learned enough to start answering questions too! Next month you might find an extra $1 or $2 in the rewards section of your account and a shiny new badge in your profile.

Welcome to the community!

2seniors

thank you for your help i have a lot to learn

@2seniors 

Here is a help article on community rewards:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

It is easier to earn the lower amounts per month.  It takes a lot of time to earn the higher levels.  As we joke on the community forum, you can likely earn more money collecting bottles and cans on the street then spending time here.  Earning $20 is not reachable for most people, except for oracles.  $15/month likely need to spend at least 2-3 hours everyyday.  Less than minimum wage if you average it out.  

If you like to help out and enjoy online community, then go for it.  If you are trying to earn money via community rewards, it is not worth the time. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@2seniors add value to this community, answer questions, and help people.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@2seniors wrote:

how to receive community rewards?

Register a valid credit card or Visa debit and enable Autopay to get the Autopay Reward.($2 off every renewal)

Let your friends know about Public Mobile and when they sign up, use your Referral Code to get the Refer a Friend Reward. (They'll get a 10'er and you'll get $1 off every renewal)

Help in the Community Forum by answering questions when you can.

Welcome aboard.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@2seniors learn how to use public mobiles services so you can help others that are having issues

Need Help? Let's chat.