cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community rewards

vegas11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I looked on my past history on my bill and I was not rewarded with any reward for community rewards.  How can I fix this?

12 REPLIES 12

@somerandomnob 

I think the help article is pretty clear.....but if it isn't it does tell you to come here and ask questions which starts you on your way to earning a community reward. It doesnt spell it out for you because then the formula wouldn't be secret and the whole concept of a community helping one another out would be lost.  It's a reward to encourage you to learn how  public mobile works and how to self manage your account.  But all you have to do is go to the rewards section and there are many threads that give you a good idea of what it takes to earn a reward. But much like Christmas its all about the giving......the reward is the cookies and the glass of milk.

somerandomnob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Perhaps this should be made more clear on the information page? https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

@vegas11 the two badges you have are only for starting a topic and replying to a topic.

The more you write and post the more badges you'll earn. These badges don't really mean anything they are just from the forum.

What you have to do is learn about Public Mobile, read older posts, learn about the self serve account and when you are comfortable enough start answering people's questions. public mobile reward system is secret so no one knows the formula of his many posts you have to make, how long you have to be online, etc. You simply answer people's questions and at the end of the month they will run their formula to pick out people that earned a reward. A week or so into the new month the reward is credited to your account. With a reward badge. (A different badge that shows if you were 50% 25, 10, etc that goes with the amount you were credited for helping out)

You can earn a max of $15. Only Oracle's via special invite get $20.

See this link for more about community reward.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

vegas11

lol thanks I was just asking questions to figure out how all of the rewards work.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vegas11  - The actual formula for the 'rankings' - which lead to rewards are secret.  Just participate in the community, answering questions where you can, and the rewards will just happen. 

If you are here just for the rewards, there are better ways to spend your time.

vegas11

Badges are topic and reply

vegas11

how many post do you have to post to get a reward?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vegas11  - It depends on the badges.  If it says Month/year Top xx%, WITH a date, then you should have earned a reward.

What badges do you have?

@vegas11 wrote:

I looked on my past history on my bill and I was not rewarded with any reward for community rewards.  How can I fix this?

Sorry, but you haven't earned any reward badges. Your profile say that you have posted 4 messages. That isn't enough for a Community reward. Those Community reward badges that you see are an error. You've only earned them if there is a data indicated below the badge stating a date that you earned them.

vegas11

It says I earned two badges is that the same as rewards?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

How to fix it?. Spend more time on the community forums and answer people's questions.

Looking at your account you have never earned a community reward. Below is what you have as badges.

Around a week after a month ends the people that earned a reward for that month are credited to their account.

Screenshot_20200921_204012.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vegas11  - Are you sure you earned the rewards?  You can check your community profile to see if you have actually earned a reward.  Also, and more importantly, the email associated with your self serve account must match the email on your community account.

Need Help? Let's chat.