Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

community rewards

how and when will i get community rewards, i reply regularly  in community

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: community rewards

@kapil 

If you get community rewards, usually the reward will be in your account by the 6-9th of each month.  The formal announcement usually happens about this time 10th-13th of each month.  

The exact formula for awarding community rewards is not known.  Combinations of bravos earned, solutions earned, time spend on community, etc.  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I guess you get them when you earn them? I'm interested in getting all the badges. Lol.

@kapil wrote:

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There's an algorithm that none of us know. Keep it up and you might get the reward. For myself, after a lot of interactions I ended up getting the discount 2 months later. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kapil Community rewards are given out around the 7th-9th of the following month. You'll only receive the reward if you are in the top percentage of participants ($1 for top 50% or $2 for top 25%) is very attainable.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kapil 

If you get community rewards, usually the reward will be in your account by the 6-9th of each month.  The formal announcement usually happens about this time 10th-13th of each month.  

The exact formula for awarding community rewards is not known.  Combinations of bravos earned, solutions earned, time spend on community, etc.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date.

Based on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $15 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently. You can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you are active you should notice something in your account. $1 is pretty easy to get. $2 takes a bit of work. More than that I have no idea since even on months when. I have posted what I felt like a lot I couldn't get better than 2 bucks.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kelvarnsen wrote:

If you are active you should notice something in your account. $1 is pretty easy to get. $2 takes a bit of work. More than that I have no idea since even on months when. I have posted what I felt like a lot I couldn't get better than 2 bucks.

Yeah I was #2 on the bravo leaderboard for Dec and half expected to be in the 1%/$15. I managed to get $10. So obviously there are other factors involved in calculating the reward than just bravos. Maybe I needed to post more me too/I agree/contact mods 🙂

Highlighted
Oracle

@kapil wrote:

Just going to be straight up with you here and including this thread here you have 8 posts with 4 bravos.  I am not even sure that would get $1.  It may some months if the activity is low but a majority of people here are posting that in an hour or less.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks. Does anyone  know how you get the $20 ? I noticed that you can get as much as that.

@Triguy wrote:

Community Rewards are reviewed between the 1st and 6th of every month, and applied to your account after the review period on your payment due date. If your payment due date is during the review period, your Rewards will be applied on your next payment due date.

Based on your level of involvement with our Community, you can earn up to $15 every 30 days. The amount you are rewarded depends on your contribution level relative to overall contribution, which can change month to month even if you contribute very consistently. You can only ever qualify for one (1) Community Reward in a 30-day period, and you must act in accordance with Community Terms of Service at all times.

Need Help? Let's chat.