cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community reward

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

the solution I got is different with the total email received. I found two person had removed the solution. Not sure is PM admin removed or the person who posted removed. lol.

4 REPLIES 4

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@missorange wrote:

no it is not my topic started. sometimes I understand that they may change the solution. but when I look their post again, they just removed my solution and did not make the new one. this is why I am wondering who did.

@missorangeIt was most likely the author who misclicked it, then removed it. I wouldn't worry about it, solutions come and go in the end 1 or 2 solutions won't matter much and sometimes you will get a solution you do not even deserve so it all balances out. Just keep helping people and they will come.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

no it is not my topic started. sometimes I understand that they may change the solution. but when I look their post again, they just removed my solution and did not make the new one. this is why I am wondering who did.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@missorange wrote:

the solution I got is different with the total email received. I found two person had removed the solution. Not sure is PM admin removed or the person who posted removed. lol.

Is this to your own topic started? Or to a topic you had received the solution for? Oracles / moderators can change the solutions, as well as the author.

Sometimes people accidently click the solution. Or click the wrong solution and someone fixes it later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange  - Not sure I understand the problem.  However, if there are posts missing from a thread, they might have been moved by an Oracle.  Please elaborate if that is not what you are asking for.

Need Help? Let's chat.