cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community reward

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

still not get for the community reward, what does Badges mean, anyone has clue? thx

8 REPLIES 8

missorange

@srlawren, you may misunderstand, i just curious, not expecting anying. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@missorange you've only been registered here for 8 hours and have very little activity (relativley speaking).  You're putting the cart waaaay before the horse here.

Here's the important thing to remember:  Even if you are among the very top top tier of community participants in a given month, you're only going to earn $15 in rewards that month.  It's going to literally take hours and hours of participation and thoughtful helpfulness in order to get there.  Do not participate here just for the community reward--it's not worth your time.  You can make more money collecting empty pop cans and beer bottles and returning them to your local bottle depot.  Participate here if you love doing it, and consider any rewards you may earn to be a nice little bonus.  If you don't look at it this way and are expecting big payouts, you're unfortunately going to be very disappointed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304

You can sign into your account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca and look under the "My Rewards" section and there is a breakdown of how much of each category of reward you earned.

@missorange wrote:

so how do I know how much rewards I get, from where?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@missorange, this knowledge base article covers all Public Mobile rewards, including community rewards.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange wrote:

It varies depending on the participation levels of everybody else participating. The community rewards is not an easy set thing like autopay or loyalty or refer-a-friend. It varies and you have to work at it.

missorange

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange wrote:

still not get for the community reward, what does Badges mean, anyone has clue? thx

In the first few days of each calendar month they figure out the participation levels in the community of the last calendar month and allocate the rewards from that. Then at your next renewal the reward will get converted into Available Funds and used towards your renewal. And then they get reset. So each month you would need to participate if you want to get a reward each month.

imm1304

your badges in this community indicate your level of participation.

Community rewards should appear in your selfserve account and will be applied first to lower your bill on the next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.