cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community Q&A

Finesse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have registered for community Q&A, so how can I get community rewards?

9 REPLIES 9

Shell99

Ohhhhh I see! Cool thank you for that info. 

@Shell99 

Click on anyone's profile and go to their badges page. You will see the different badges they have earned. Any badge with a date indicates the reward earned on that date for the previous month's community reward.

Shell99

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification. 😊

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Shell99 wrote:

Do the rewards reset each month? So one month if you are more active than the next you could get bigger rewards that month than the next? 

That is correct. Each month the community rewards you receive depends on your participation level relative to everyone else.

Shell99

Do the rewards reset each month? So one month if you are more active than the next you could get bigger rewards that month than the next? 

Helping others is more rewarding and the monetary award is a bonus.

oh, I do for the rewards... 😆

happy holidays ladies and gents!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Read up on past threads and solutions.  Post to the community and you could earn up to $15 every 30 days.  Helping others is more rewarding and the monetary award is a bonus.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/rewards-faqs

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Finesse...

to start with, the easiest Reward to get is the Autopay Reward. Use you valid credit card or debit and enable autopay and you'll get the $2 Autopay Reward every time your plan renews.

EZPZ

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Finesse 

Welcome to the community forums! Always nice to see someone new that wants to help out.

Start with the below link on how to navigate the forums.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/How-to-Navigate-the-Community/m-p/609974

Then start playing around in your self serve account to learn where everything is. Click this for that click this for this.

Then do the same in the help articles. Read this, read that, here this will help you for the potential person asking.

After that start reading posts on the forums of people's questions and see how members respond to them. Remember detailed informative posts are best.

Now you should start feeling comfortable with everything. So hop on the forums when you have free time and start answering people's questions when new question's are posted. 

For your effort at the end of each month you may just earn a reward between $1 to $15 dollars. $20 is reserved for Oracle's. 

Enjoy!

Need Help? Let's chat.