cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you use - Refer a friend promo after registering

hulkaren
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I got refered by a friend to join Public Moblie and I got my account set up at walmart and I tod the guy my friends code however he failed to use that code before it was to late into the set-up, does anyone know if I am still able to apply that code even though my account is already set up?

5 REPLIES 5

@hulkaren They really are great here at public mobile. Just when you think...oh no I'm screwed..? The moderators right the wrong. Welcome to pubic mobile. Here at the community we are always here to help.

Runnergirl

I would talk to public mobile customer service. I'm sure they would just delete your incorrect account and then u could just reset up ur new account with ur referral name. 👍

hulkaren

Yes I sent a ticket in and they got everything sorted thanks!

@hulkaren  This is actually very common issue with walmart activations. The moderators are usually quite accommodating in that regard. As @Triguy  suggested create a ticket via simon (?) And explain the issue with the moderator when they get in touch thru private message. Supply your friends referral code and they should add it to your activation form so you will get the $10 credit and your friend the $1monthly reward.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.