cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay reward

karenli0320
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Didn't receive autopay reward  in September  
I'm on autopay for my monthly bill, but for some reason, my autopay reward wasn't deducted from my last bill and I can't figure out why. My account overview confirms that I'm on autopay and I have the ward. However, my transaction history doesn't show a deduction for September. I do have deductions from my bill for the months before that.

what can I do?Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 8.34.44 PM.png

9 REPLIES 9

@GinYVR wrote:

@karenli0320If you have trouble using SIMon just use this link and contact the moderator.. however it will be a while for the moderators to get back to you because it is of less priority via this method.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@karenli0320  Despite pm encouraging the use of Simon I like to save myself the eventual aggravation and frustration associated with simple Simon and find the response time via private message averaging an hour or two. Sometimes less than 15 minutes! Today after first contact  I was getting a message back quicker than I could use the washroom!

@karenli0320 wrote:

I still don't know how to do that

@karenli0320  If Simon is too much for you like me...go to your private messages the envelope icon top right of your screen by your avatar. Send a private message tagging @CS_Agent in the "Send to" line then describe your issue. Include your full name on your account, ph #, pin #, and email to verify you are the account holder and they may ask you additional informaton such as alternate ph#, address, last payment amount and type or your security question and answer. Keep an eye on your mailbox for a little number to appear indicating a response. Btw if you used the lost/stolen feature that would cause you to lose your autopay reward.

@karenli0320If you have trouble using SIMon just use this link and contact the moderator.. however it will be a while for the moderators to get back to you because it is of less priority via this method.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

karenli0320

I still don't know how to do that

@karenli0320 To get a ticket:

1. click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

2. click "Submit ticket",

3. login manually if your username/password are not filled in,

4. click the drop down menu (in the white area),

5. pick the topic that fits your issue and follow the directions to submit it,

6. If none of the topics are correct click Other/Something Else until you reach the blank form.

[EDIT: submit ticket from the link fails, so enter "refund", click "Contact us", THEN click "Submit ticket"] What a brainless process! Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi again @karenli0320!

In order to get in touch with us, you need to open a ticket through SIMon.

You can access SIMon by clicking the question mark on the bottom right corner of the website (http://publicmobile.ca)

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

karenli0320

sorry, I don't know how to do that, could you tell me how?

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi karenli0320,

If you need further help, you can register a ticket through SIMon, our virutal assistant and we will take a look into your situation!

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@karenli0320 The moderators can credit you it was missed but it won't give you a fee reduction until renewal. To make that ticket, click on the question mark.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi karenli0320,

If you need further help, you can register a ticket through SIMon, our virutal assistant and we will take a look into your situation!

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.