cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay rewards not applied

CraigGatza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 2 months into using this network, first time on the community. just noticed on my credit card i'm getting charged 26 a month for the 30day play and not getting the 2$ taken off for my auto pay rewards. how to i fix this plz, the reward did not apply lasat month either.

7 REPLIES 7

@totalUser wrote:

You will most likely have to contact moderators later.

I would advise you to monitor your account and if they don't catch it and reimburse you in 24hrs as they promised just send them a message

Annoucement says no ticket needed and they will fix accounts that missed rewards for these renewals. @CraigGatza For first month, there is no reward. For month 2, you should have $4.

CraigGatza

I'm an idiot Chuck; thx you for clarifying that which I should have thought of, face plam.

@CraigGatza  You are correct. You should have received a $4 discount on your last renewal but they're was a problem with Public's system. Public has announced that they will be fixing it and applying the missing rewards very soon. Monitor your account and if the rewards don't get applied then submit a ticket to PM.

Subtract your rewards from your plan cost and add the tax from your province.

At that point the numbers should add up. Except for the 23rd and 24th renewals I guess.

You will most likely have to contact moderators later.

I would advise you to monitor your account and if they don't catch it and reimburse you in 24hrs as they promised just send them a message

CraigGatza

on my credit card for the last 3 months it's showing 26.45 for the payment and saying it's taken out 25 on the payment history on the public mobile site, i'm new to this network so i might be missing something the numbers don't add up? and i'm not receiving my 2$ autopay reward towards my bill

Need Help? Let's chat.