cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about my rewards

kathyliu806
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred 2 friends to the Public and I signed for the auto top-up. In my transaction history, I was told that I have earned $4 for the next payment. But the available credit is $3. Why the available award is $1 less than the total reward I have earned?

6 REPLIES 6

KimberlyKost
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Greetings, it took a full day from the time I earned my credits for them to show up in my account. 

seanneyb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@kathyliu806 wrote:

I referred 2 friends to the Public and I signed for the auto top-up. In my transaction history, I was told that I have earned $4 for the next payment. But the available credit is $3. Why the available award is $1 less than the total reward I have earned?

How long ago did your friends sign up?  It can sometimes take up to a few days for friend referrel credits to be added.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kathyliu806 wrote:

@kathyliu806  The $4 will be applied to your balance during your next pla renewal. So your account balance will incrrase from $3 to $7.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kathyliu806 Available credit is a carryforward from previous month(s). Based on your plan price, minus your current reward total of $4 ($2 referral; $2 auto-pay), then minus your previous month available credit $3, the remaining amount will be charged on your credit card.

e.g. $10 - 4 - 3 = 3 plus applicable taxes.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@kathyliu806Usually your rewards will not be converted to credits to be applied to your balance until your plan renewal process has started.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

can you post a screenshot of your overview page?

Need Help? Let's chat.