cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yearly reward

the_boks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. I've been a customer for I think 3 years. My monthly reward is only 1 dollar shouldn't it be at 3/month?

7 REPLIES 7

@HALIMACS wrote:

Hi @the_boks 

Could it be possible you activated in December 2018?   Then it's plausible how that may be perceived as 3 years.   (2018, 2019, 2020).

In reality, that would only be coming up to 2 years of service sometime this month, which means you should see another $1/month sometime within the next month or so.

Just a thought.

And being a new customer in December 2018 (like I was) comes with other Loyalty Reward issues. Large numbers of us did not automatically receive the first year loyalty last December and had to contact moderators to have it fixed. It apparently was correctly fixed as I did bump to two years Loyalty without a hitch this month. But if someone didn’t contact moderators about having not received the 1 year reward last year then I have no idea what would happen this December.

AE_Collector 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@the_boks 

While the account suspended the loyalty clock is not ticking.

Strictly speaking it's really about the number of renewals, if you played for a plan 13 times you have over 360 days, 14th time you are eligible for your first reward. So every time you pause and delay your renewal you extend your waiting time.

If you never did that then you better contact moderators

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @the_boks 

Could it be possible you activated in December 2018?   Then it's plausible how that may be perceived as 3 years.   (2018, 2019, 2020).

In reality, that would only be coming up to 2 years of service sometime this month, which means you should see another $1/month sometime within the next month or so.

Just a thought.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@the_boks wrote:

Hello. I've been a customer for I think 3 years. My monthly reward is only 1 dollar shouldn't it be at 3/month?

@the_boks If you have indeed been a customer for 3 years your reward should be at least $2 (just in case you are very near the 3 year mark). Try contacting a moderator for account assistance.

You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (SIMON) at the following link;

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Has your account ever been suspended ?

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account. Regardless of what plan you are on, your tenure will continue to accumulate as long as your account remains active. If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

@the_boks  Assuming the account has never been in suspension that would otherwise shorten that tenure, yes, being a customer for 3 years earns a $3 loyalty reward

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@the_boks 

Loyalty rewards should be $1/month for each year with PM up to maximum of $5 per month credit.  

Maybe check your introductory email from Public mobile to see when you actually signed up.  Or the introductory text that was sent.  

Need Help? Let's chat.