cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yearly loyalty reward?

Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I activated my fall promo account/plan on Nov 1st 2016.

My next renewal is Oct 26th 2017.

Will I be receiving the "loyalty" discount of $1/mth on my next payment which is 90day renewal #5 ???

9 REPLIES 9

BigML
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@emileecarver wrote:

This is really disappointing. I am in the same boat. After 4 billing cycles, I did not receive the loyalty discount I had expected.

In the orginal poster’s case, they will not recevie the loyalty discount until Jan. 24, 2018 — well after their anniversary on Nov. 1, 2016.

Public Mobile should have done the right thing and awarded that loyality rewrd after 4 billing cycles (360 days) on Oct. 26, 2017; instead they are awarding it after 450 days. For shame, Public Mobile. You can and should do better!

I actually was thinking like you do but then it dawned on me...Loyalty rewards are offered after 1 year...yet our billing cycle goes by 90 days... so after 4 billing cycles, only 90 x 4 = 360 days have passed... 360 days are not 1 year...so there you go...it was a nice trick advertising by PM...haha

emileecarver
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is really disappointing. I am in the same boat. After 4 billing cycles, I did not receive the loyalty discount I had expected.

In the orginal poster’s case, they will not recevie the loyalty discount until Jan. 24, 2018 — well after their anniversary on Nov. 1, 2016.

Public Mobile should have done the right thing and awarded that loyality rewrd after 4 billing cycles (360 days) on Oct. 26, 2017; instead they are awarding it after 450 days. For shame, Public Mobile. You can and should do better!

I just become eligible for the one year loyalty reward.  The reward actually does show up in your account in the rewards section on the renewal date that is closest to your yearly anniversary (which actually means slightly before a full year is up).  However, it gets added to your account on that date after all previously earned rewards have already been added to your account balance for that current renewal. 

What does this mean?  You won't be able to use the loyalty rewards until the following renwal.  At that time, those loyalty rewards will be added to your account balance and all subsequent renewals.  

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there @Garry!

You will get your Loyalty rewards for November, December and January on your renewal date in January 🙂

Don't hesitate to send us a message if you have any other questions!

Saray

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am looking for the answer as well

edmonch2013
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think rewards should add by cycle. but confirm with MOD and let us know. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You will get it after your Oct 26th renewal. But it doesn't hurt to ask Moderator politely about it 😉

Can't say for certain in your scenario, but it will be there for sure on your following renewal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should!

Need Help? Let's chat.