cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow! Who knew?

Rascal
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just received a new badge today: the top 25% badge! I really had no idea. It's nice to be rewarded and really a lot of fun to chat with so many of you in the community. So keep on doing what you are doing, helping one another and raising good questions. You never know when what you are doing is valued by others.

8 REPLIES 8

mik101
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah they had a little confusion with the badges. Those for March 2019 are now marked as such.

Somehow I broke the top 10%, which was awesome because every little bit helps with my wife being in the middle of trying to start a new career. 

Cheers guys.

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good job in your achievement

Luna2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is fun to earn these badges. 

Rascal

@RobertQc wrote:

@Rascal wrote:

I just received a new badge today: the top 25% badge! I really had no idea. It's nice to be rewarded and really a lot of fun to chat with so many of you in the community. So keep on doing what you are doing, helping one another and raising good questions. You never know when what you are doing is valued by others.

@Rascal  Awesome work, hope you stick around, maybe next month break 10% 🙂

@RobertQc  I like the way you think!

Rascal

It really doesn't matter to me which month it applies to. I just appreciate the recognition.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Rascal wrote:

@Rascal  Awesome work, hope you stick around, maybe next month break 10% 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rascal wrote:

Congrats. Nice...isn't it? Little bit o' help here and there and hey presto a little reward for it. Plus the satisfaction of knowing you helped someone.

@Rascal wrote:

My understanding is that the badges awarded today aren't for March community participation, but rather for February.

Need Help? Let's chat.