cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont' be to receive any incoming calls?

steven930
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just get my Public Mobile SIM active, but can't receive any phone calls. What is the problem?

19 REPLIES 19

@steven930 tell us everything about your issue(s).  We are offering to help, sometimes Mods aren't needed,  and the community can get you an answer.

Again, help us, help you.

steven930

need helps.

situ
Usually MOD will reply msg wont be that long, and there are 3 of them, either of them will be able to solve your porblems.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

@steven930  usually a couple hours, definitely less than a day, but keep in mind there is no SLA in place for this, no confirmed response time.

Well if you just say service doesnt work without any details it will take longer to get a response to fix... something tells me you didnt really give any info to the mods just like this whole topic where everyone is asking you be sepecific and you are vauge. 

@steven930  usually a couple hours, definitely less than a day, but keep in mind there is no SLA in place for this, no confirmed response time.

steven930

@steven930  We're not moderators we can't correct anything in your account.  If you let us now here in the forum we can direct you to the proper course of action.

But yoiu need to let us know the information we asked.

steven930

could i sent it to you, to help with my account?

What is up to date and still doesn't work?  You need to let us know,

Was t his a port? or a new activation?

steven930

ok, i had send  to MOD, no one had reply my msg.

@steven930, in this thread, we've already asked for the information we need (and the mods) to assist you.

Please scroll back, and answer our questions.  It's frustrating when you give us partial answers, as they do not make sense.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you ported your number, sounds like a failed port.

Does your old sim still work?  if yes  you will need to send the mod your old account number, old phone numer, ld account name exatly, your new phone number and your sim card number..

steven930

everything is update, still don't work.

steven930

what information do i need to provide.

@steven930 You need to provide the info requested by others before we can help you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

steven930

already wait for 2 hours, still wont' active the new SIM.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@steven930if you are porting over a number from another provider it could take from a couple of minutes to a couple of hours for the port request to be completed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Are your other (if any) services working?  Is your phone compatible with the Telus network, is your phone unlocked if brouht from a non-Telus carrier?  Are you attempting to port your number in, or did you get a temporary number?

We need more information than what you've prvided.  Help us help you.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@steven930  Did you port your number?  or did you have a new setup?

Is your payment information up to date?

Need Help? Let's chat.