cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will my loyalty reward automatically appear?

JulsMG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My 1 year anniversary is coming up, I am just wondering if my loyalty reward will show up automatically or if I have to do something to get it?

thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Shows up automatically.

congrats .

me too!

@darlicious wrote:

@JulsMG 

You will see it appear in the rewards section of your account after you renew on day 361. There was a glitch that affected some members who activated in December 2018. If for some reason this glitch reoccurs and affects you this is how @Luddite  recommends you fix it.

Perform a future dated plan change to the $25 plan. As soon as that is done,  the missing loyalty reward line will appear and any loyalty reward that was missing from the account will instantly be added. After cancelling the plan change the Reward remains.

Thanks @darlicious  and @Luddite  for that nice workaround and yes it worked perfectly on one account that did not apply the loyalty rewards!

And I can confirm that the second year loyalty reward ($2) appeared like clockwork even for those of us that started in December 2018 and had to get moderators to track down and fix the reward that never showed up for our first year of loyalty. So it wasn’t a “kludge” they did to apply our reward after our first year here, they actually fixed the glitch! (Apparently).

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JulsMG 

You will see it appear in the rewards section of your account after you renew on day 361. There was a glitch that affected some members who activated in December 2018. If for some reason this glitch reoccurs and affects you this is how @Luddite  recommends you fix it.

Perform a future dated plan change to the $25 plan. As soon as that is done,  the missing loyalty reward line will appear and any loyalty reward that was missing from the account will instantly be added. After cancelling the plan change the Reward remains.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It will be automatically credited to your account.

On the first plan renewal date, after 12 months of tenure as a Public Mobile member, you will begin to earn a recurring Loyalty Reward for as long as you remain an active Public Mobile customer on that account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes is it a automatically,

go and check the Rewards you’ve earned, log in to Self-Serve and check the ‘My Rewards’ section in the Overview Tab. You can also select the ‘My Rewards’ button and see all the Rewards.

for more information visit HERE . 

and for Reward Rules visit  HERE.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JulsMG : After the renewal before your 365 days you will see the $1 for loyalty. Then the next renewal it will go towards the renewal.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@JulsMG 

It is automatic.  You don't need do anything.  Usually shows up in your account by the 13 month payment date.  

Need Help? Let's chat.