cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my reward do not apply to my payment anymore?

Derekchai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After I changed my 90 days plan to 30 days plan. Why my reward doesn’t apply to my payment anymore? The payment when I changed plan is full amount without 6 dollars reward (3 years+2$ auto payment+1$ refers) on July 29th, the next payment is full amount on August 27th is full amount without 6 dollars reward too.

my Account is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Personal info removed by computergeek541

9 REPLIES 9

@Derekchai wrote:

Yes...but what’s the point?

@Derekchai  The point being that you plan was changed to the 30 day plan from your old 90 day plan. The reason why you didn't receive the rewards is that the rewards get applied once your plan term renews. Since you changed your plan early the 90 days were not reached that is why they did not get applied.

Best to contact the moderator team and ask them nicely and they should be able to accommodate you.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Derekchai

Yes...but what’s the point?

@Derekchai wrote:

I have to do an immediate plan change since my 90 days paln will be renewed on July 30th, but I got message my account will be charged on 28th on the old plan even I sentup a plan change on 30th  

@Derekchai  When you dial 611 on your phone what date does it report for your next plan renewal? It should be Aug 27th.

Derekchai

I have to do an immediate plan change since my 90 days paln will be renewed on July 30th, but I got message my account will be charged on 28th on the old plan even I sentup a plan change on 30th  

Derekchai

yes.it shows but incorrect...for old 90 days plan

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Derekchai wrote:

After I changed my 90 days plan to 30 days plan. Why my reward doesn’t apply to my payment anymore? The payment when I changed plan is full amount without 6 dollars reward (3 years+2$ auto payment+1$ refers) on July 29th, the next payment is full amount on August 27th is full amount without 6 dollars reward too.

my Account is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Personal info removed by computergeek541

@Derekchai If you did an immediate plan change that would explain why you didn't get the rewards applied. They will appear on your next renewal.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's strange, I would contact the moderator team

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Does it still show on the right hand side of your plans and add ons screen in self service?

rewards.PNG

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would remove your personal info from your post. There's no need and it will make you a spam target (even with the spaces). 

As for your question, I think you will need a mod to help you. Message them here.

Need Help? Let's chat.