cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my Refer-A- Friend Reward is not on available funds all the sudden?

Linda123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all, 

Any one have experience the Rewards is not showing on availabe funds, but I also checked with my friends, they are still using Public Moible...

Please help!!

11 REPLIES 11

fairchse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There was some technical issue with the rewards Being applied I contacted the moderator about my missing rewards and they credited my account for the next billing period right away 

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello there @Kim1971kim 

Please submit a ticket using SIMon and a moderator will answer as fast as possible and will investigate the issue!

Best Regards,Daniel-Moderator's Team ^_^

There's nothing to investigate here. Kim1971kim has stated that the rewards shows under refer-a-friend. There would be no indication about this being applied until renewal time when it gets added to the account balance to reduce the amount owing.

@Kim1971kim wrote:

Mine shows up on my account but it’s not counting towards my next bill for some reason 

You will not see the $1 per friend referred in your account balance until when the plan is about to renewed.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there @Kim1971kim 

Please submit a ticket using SIMon and a moderator will answer as fast as possible and will investigate the issue!

Best Regards,Daniel-Moderator's Team ^_^

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Mine shows up on my account but it’s not counting towards my next bill for some reason 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This issue should now be resolved and confirmation received by text.

Hey Community,

We have identified an issue affecting select customers who renewed their service on Oct 23 & 24, in which customers did not have their Rewards applied to their payment. Data services, SMS, and calling are unaffected by this issue.

Rest assured that if you have been impacted by this issue, there is no need to create a ticket at this point in time. Our technical team has identified all impacted customers, and will be applying the missing Rewards as an account credit as well as providing a confirmation SMS by end of day. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

-Public Mobile Community team

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Click on my Rewards, then the little arrow pointed to the right to see a list of your referals.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There was a recent announcement about problems with accounts not receiving rewards.  You are probably affected.  Apparently they know which accounts are affected and they are fixing it.  You are supposed to get a text when your account is fixed.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Is it showing up on the list of funds coming to you? 

There is a bug that's in a process of being fixed

You don't have to constat moderators as of yet, they are fixing it. The funds will show up late for this cycle. Keep an eye on it, should be there in 24 hrs

But I'd your friends' numbers are not showing as rewards that are coming to you, then you should contact moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.