cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did I get less loyalty rewards?

win2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I should get 4 dollars of loyalty rewards starting from Dec 2018, which is shown in my account. But I only got 3 dollars of reward as last month. Does anyone give me a explanation? Thanks.

18 REPLIES 18

win2018

Thanks. 

It’s too long time to remember. I checked my account today and had a photo of my next payment. I think I should get 4 dollars of loyalty rewards in next payment

1C182B6F-4BD3-42C2-83C9-9DD64C0C1CC3.jpeg

wilts
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you pass your fourth anniversary date?

Any suspension(s)?

If you have made the 4 years before billing and had no suspension, Then pm a MOD

win2018

Last month I checked my account I found I had 4 dollars of loyalty rewards and 2 dollars of auto payment starting from payment on Dec 1, 2018. However I only got total 5 dollars of reward.

Thank all of kind replies. Sorry to disappear so long time because of busy work.

@ute1978 wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

would have saved us a fair amount of time and headscratching.

Don't scratch too much. You will end up with a bald head.

Point taken. Can't have the PM community get in the way of a fashion statement. 😉

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wetcoaster wrote:

would have saved us a fair amount of time and headscratching.

Don't scratch too much. You will end up with a bald head.

@Anonymous wrote:

@

We don't have enough facts either. How's that?

And, @@win2018, like so many these days, asks a vague question without background information. And then just disappears.

By now, clarifying my speculations one way or another (as in: "that makes sense" or "that is not what I was talking about, these are the parameters:...) would have saved us a fair amount of time and headscratching.

Wow, I'm the REALLY slow typer here...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

Well.  We are spinning our wheels while OP did not hang round to supply for info.

Again! Jeez these people. Y' ask a question and they disappear.

@Anonymous wrote:

@RobertQc:

Objection! Speculation!

Queens Council my eye...mumble grumble 🙂

Also QC doesn't describe where he lives.  It's ON.  Grumble, grumble.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Well.  We are spinning our wheels while OP did not hang round to supply for info.

@AnonymousOf course speculation! lol I did say " I guess"

@Anonymous wrote:

@RobertQc:

Objection! Speculation!

@RobertQc wrote:

I would guess

But .. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

index.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc:

Objection! Speculation!

@will13am wrote:

At the risk of being the black hat in the room, explain why the rewards should be $4.

@will13amI would guess, he is saying he in total got $3 for rewards ($1 loyalty, $2 autopay) and was expecting next month to receive $4 ($2 loyalty + $2 auto payment)

OR

He is on a 90 day plan, and is getting $3 per 90 day loyalty, and should be getting $6 for loyalty not $4 and is mistaken.

But .. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous Aye.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

At the risk of being the black hat in the room, explain why the rewards should be $4.

Be....cause....the faster train left at 2 and the slower train left at 4? No?

Jeez. I'm only glad I'm not the only one scratching my head.

Unless you were in fact looking for an explanation. But I can't help but feel that this is a pop quiz with a trick answer 🙂

ute1978

@will13am wrote:

If you didn't, I would have asked the same question.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

As mentioned above: I think that it has to do with renewal date vs anniversary date.

If you signed up on December 1, 2014, yesterday was your anniversary date that counts for the new loyalty rewards. However, Public Mobile's plans are for 30 days, so, assuming that you don't have a suspension period in there, your payment date has shifted backwards 5 days per year (6 days in 2016), so your last renewal date was November 9, before your anniversary date. On your next renewal, December 9, you have completed 4 full years and get the updated loyalty bonus.

Adjust to your actual dates accordingly.

KMG

When is your actual anniversary date?  You will probably get the extra $1 on your next payment.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@win2018 wrote:

I should get 4 dollars of loyalty rewards starting from Dec 2018, which is shown in my account. But I only got 3 dollars of reward as last month. Does anyone give me a explanation? Thanks.

Are you on or past your 4 anniversary date with PM?

Need Help? Let's chat.