cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are community rewards only given out monthly?

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was thinking about community rewards and realized that they are given out once a month but PM only sells 30 day plans. So how come the reward periods don't match the plan periods? Because eventually it will get to a point where my plan will renew twice in the same month but I can only get community rewards once per month.

5 REPLIES 5

I've actually seen my community reward applied during my renewal, and the funds were left in Available Balance afterwards as there was too much there for my plan.

YVR

They might have chosen to do monthly rewards to make things easy.  Everyones 30 day cycle is different.  keeping it on a monthly standard for community rewards makes it easy for members to know when they are being rewarded each month

Fefetim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They cannot charge 2 payment in the same 30 day period. 

Master2000

You are right, once per 6 years!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kelvarnsen wrote:

I was thinking about community rewards and realized that they are given out once a month but PM only sells 30 day plans. So how come the reward periods don't match the plan periods? Because eventually it will get to a point where my plan will renew twice in the same month but I can only get community rewards once per month.

Community reward is contribution based reward and will be awarded around 6th or 7th of each month for the previous month contribution and will be paid on your next renewal date.  

It is not possible to get 2 payments per month because PM award one payment for the previous month's contribution.

Need Help? Let's chat.