cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I got $10 Referral Debit instead of $10 Referral Credit?

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I noticed that there is a $10 Referral Debit in my account transaction history, and my available funds decreased by $10. Why could this happen? 

8 REPLIES 8

EdmondY
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Went and checked since I got a few more referrals during the weekend, and for one of them, did notice that it first took $10 off my account balance and than added $10 back right after.  Not sure why it did that, but I wonder if I didn't have a balance, would it have withdrawn that amount from my payment card?...

@will13am wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@Zhuoyu That's strange. I assume you referred someone less than 72 hours ago and that person is still with PM. If yes, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will look into it.

The $10 referral bonus is for the referred party.  Could this be the reason why the credit followed by a debit because the reward was issued in error?  

Good catch!

I also reviewed my account and i don't see any $10 credit/debit. 

@Zhuoyu Confirm if you referred someone or you were referred by someone. 

@Dunkman wrote:

You are right @will13am.  I was checking my account.  I made a referral over weekend.  I got the August 13, 2018,  $10 credit and $10 debit on my purchase history.  I am suppose only to get the $1 ongoing credit, which did show up in my rewards section.  

@Zhuoyu Your friend should have got the $10 credit, while you will receive ongoing $1 monthly credit.    

This was bit of a lucky guess.  I did look into my accounts and I had none of these corrections.  There were many referrals that were eligible for $10 credits to the referred party.  

You are right @will13am.  I was checking my account.  I made a referral over weekend.  I got the August 13, 2018,  $10 credit and $10 debit on my purchase history.  I am suppose only to get the $1 ongoing credit, which did show up in my rewards section.  

@Zhuoyu Your friend should have got the $10 credit, while you will receive ongoing $1 monthly credit.    

@NDesai wrote:

@Zhuoyu That's strange. I assume you referred someone less than 72 hours ago and that person is still with PM. If yes, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will look into it.

The $10 referral bonus is for the referred party.  Could this be the reason why the credit followed by a debit because the reward was issued in error?  

@Zhuoyu That's strange. I assume you were referred by someone less than 72 hours ago. If yes, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will look into it.

EDIT: got mixed up with referral Smiley Indifferent

Zhuoyu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@NDesai Hi NDesai, thank you for your reply. Here is  the screenshot. It seems the $10 credit was removed.

2018-08-13 20_48_07-Public Mobile - Transaction History.png

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Zhuoyu Post a screenshot of your payment transaction from your self-serve account and we will be able tell what happened here. Be sure to hide any personal info. 

Need Help? Let's chat.