cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do I talk to about getting over-rewarded

beerdude111
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey, so I have an issue where PM thinks I referred way more people than I actually did. I only refered 2 people but when I logged on today, I noticed, they're gonna take $15 (enough discount for 5 people) off my bill in February. Now obviously, I have no interest in cheating the system or getting into trouble over $3/month. So who do I talk to to get it fixed?

4 REPLIES 4

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah, looks like a glitch, most likely it is counting the original number when activating + the number people are porint in after.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I also got an email today congratulating me on my referral and when I logged in I saw that I was receiving referrals for 3 people when I have only referred 2.  I don't renew until end fo January so I am sure it will get cleared up by then.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

josephcommerce
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It a system error on there end.

If you are scare... about it..Just email the MOD.

But in the mean time.... just do nothing.. msg the MOD is good enough.

It should you have told them about it.

It is up to them to fix it.

I will not worry...

Happy HOliday and.. enjoy.

Cheers, to public mobile....

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

That is a known glitch in the system. There are other users getting referral rewards more than they suppose to. You are definitely not cheating the system. Until they fix the issue from there end, i guess you can enjoy those extra rewards. 

Thank you for your honesty 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.