Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Who can earn Rewards?

@srlawren wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

So far as understand,you can only recieve oyalty rewards for the first five years of your contract for a maximum of $5 off your bill which is nothing to sneeze at. Have a nice day

@brianq wrote:

I have one of the so called legacy accounts, seven or eight years now.

Exactly when will we begin earning rewards points?

@Felixbthe1, in the case of the legacy plan holders it isn't the first five years.  It is the number of years they have had continual service with PM from Jan 27. 2015 when the rewards program started.

@ShawnC13 am I reading this right? Are you saying there's no loyalty reward cap at max $5/30 days for legacy planholders that let their plans convert in March?  So if they've been a customer for 12 years (obviously not yet, but down the road), they will get $12/30 days?  

@srlawren, no they can still only earn $5/30 days what I am saying is if they ahve been with PM for 8 years they do not start with $5 of rewards.  Loyalty rewards start accumulating from January 27, 2015 when rewards were introduced if you are a Legacy customer or your date you joined PM for all other customer.

Loyalty.PNG

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@srlawren, no they can still only earn $5/30 days what I am saying is if they ahve been with PM for 8 years they do not start with $5 of rewards.  Loyalty rewards start accumulating from January 27, 2015 when rewards were introduced if you are a Legacy customer or your date you joined PM for all other customer.

@ShawnC13 oh that's clearer--thanks!  So that means they will all start out at $4 out of the gate?   (Since they all got on their plans before Jan 27, 2015)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

@srlawren wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@ShawnC13 oh that's clearer--thanks!  So that means they will all start out at $4 out of the gate?   (Since they all got on their plans before Jan 27, 2015)

@srlawrenThat is how I read that from the announcement and following the links

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *