cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Who can earn Rewards?

PM referral bonus is not attractive as Koodo. Atleast 10 bucks initially for Both and $1/month discount may be more attractive.

Anyone who has a plan that offers rewards

Mayor / Maire

@Chiefkeith wrote:

Anyone who has a plan that offers rewards

@Chiefkeith thanks for trying to be helpful but you've literally re-iterated the answer to the question posed in the subject, which was also answered in the very first post of this thread by the original author.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

bascially anyone can. The easiest reward to earn is the Autopay or Referral. 

Perhaps the person you referred didn't input your info? If they did, your reward should be visible.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have one of the so called legacy accounts, seven or eight years now.

Exactly when will we begin earning rewards points?

Oracle

@brianq wrote:

@brianq, if you choose to change you plan now you can earn the loyalty rewards of $1 per year going back to January 27, 2015 when the rewards plan was implimented. so $4 would be your loyalty reward when you decide to change your plan or let it auto change in March.  Depending on what plan you are on there are many current plans that are cheaper than the Legacy plans and I am not sure if Legacy plans were Canada wide texting only but new plans are international texting.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So far as understand,you can only recieve oyalty rewards for the first five years of your contract for a maximum of $5 off your bill which is nothing to sneeze at. Have a nice day

@brianq wrote:

Oracle

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

So far as understand,you can only recieve oyalty rewards for the first five years of your contract for a maximum of $5 off your bill which is nothing to sneeze at. Have a nice day

@brianq wrote:

@Felixbthe1, in the case of the legacy plan holders it isn't the first five years.  It is the number of years they have had continual service with PM from Jan 27. 2015 when the rewards program started.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Felixbthe1 wrote:

@brianq wrote:

@Felixbthe1, in the case of the legacy plan holders it isn't the first five years.  It is the number of years they have had continual service with PM from Jan 27. 2015 when the rewards program started.

@ShawnC13 am I reading this right? Are you saying there's no loyalty reward cap at max $5/30 days for legacy planholders that let their plans convert in March?  So if they've been a customer for 12 years (obviously not yet, but down the road), they will get $12/30 days?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.