cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Who can earn Rewards?

A friend of mine has referred 3 friends and it worked for them each time. Great idea !

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 90Days newplan autpay by cread card

Mayor / Maire

@DBECS wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 90Days newplan autpay by cread card

Hi @DBECS!  Please never share personal info here.  These are public forums that anyone can see.  You can reach Public Mobile via private message to @Moderator_Team 

Evererone can earn rewards with the acception of the 10-day plan members as long as they have an account with Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

This is not true. Early clients who haven't changed their grandfathered plan (plans that includes phone support) can't earn rewards. If they switch, most in market plans (if not all, I'm not sure anymore) are cheaper for more service, but they'll lose access to phone support. They would also immediatly get the loyalty reward applied (most likely $3 or $4/months) to their account as well as the auto-pay reward (if enabled), but not any previous referral reward. 

How are the help the community rewards awarded? Is it based on how many posts each user makes, or how many bravos they recieve or both?

@andperse wrote:

How are the help the community rewards awarded? Is it based on how many posts each user makes, or how many bravos they recieve or both?

I find that the 30 day bravo leaderboard is usually a very good indication.  However, there may be orher deciding factors such as post count, accepted solutions, bravos given, number of topics started, etc.   The point is that Public Mobile isn't going to explain this completely.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Phone support isn’t that great I had finally switched my account to update it because I’ve had same account since public opened and have over 50.00 credit on my account but she took it out of my bank instead so instead of auto payment I have to wait and pay more then set it up myself any way and had a bill bounce because of it so phone support is no good any way

Simply have your friend fill out your number when selecting and/or creating his plan in the referred box option. 

Unfortunately he has to state that he was referred from you on the initial set up date. Possibly have him create a new account with a new phone number. But remember for next time to have your number as the referral number. More saving for you!!