cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Who can earn Rewards?

Keep in mind:

you haven't changed plan or you can't changed your plan just add your on 90 day to you can get all this Reward from public mobile , see it at https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans .
you can call *611 and ask them to change plan for one of the current plans. you like it .
If you want it to changed your plan, to you have to put your plan for on 90 day and your get a awesome Reward .
when you change your plan , You'll lose access to the call center *611, then the only way to get assistance will be through this forum. or you can send private messages to special agent .
Depending of your current plan, you'll probably pay less afterward and you will get a discount and all Reward from public mobile .

GOOD LUCK  Heart

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there .my friend refered me to switch here and i did and he got a email letting him kno he got the refer a friend bonus it was 1 wk after i signed up

Oracle

@Apollinaro89  hi sorry but is there a question?

Oracle

@Apollinaro89, yes your friend would have received a message saying that he is now earning the $1/30 days referral bonus that will come off of his bill.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

Never heard of people receiving email, usually it's texts, and a week after is odd, but odd things happens with rewards so as long as he gets the reward displayed in his selfserve everything should be good...

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Anyone that is with Public Mobile and helps out with questions and problems in the mobile community forum.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's one dollar a year i believe.

Hello everyone! Hope your week-end is going well so far. To know more about the rewards, you may visit our website on this link: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/rewards. Hopefully this helps! Enjoy your week-end! 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

He has to put in your number when he registers , public mobile can't put it in manually so make sure he fills in the online form correctly.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can earn rewards if you refer people. You can also stay with them for a year then its $1 off a month and then $2 off a month after 2 years. Also commenting and helping out the community on here - answering these questions.