Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Who can earn Rewards?

@htran need to notify a mod then @Shazia_K / @Mary_M

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its been several years that I am PM cusotmer but never received any reward. Why would that be?

Mayor / Maire

@mahmoodakhan if you are still on your plan from "several years" ago, you are probably on one of the "grandfathered" plans, and they are not eligible for rewards.  Only the newer "pick-and-pay" plans are eligible for rewards.  The good news is, if you're on one of the older plans, you're already paying a lot less for your plan than those of us on pick-and-pay anyway, so the impact is low to none.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@srlawren to be fair, most of the grandfather and legacy plans are nowhere near as appealing today as they were a few years ago

I really think only those on the $15 or $19 plans will see any benefit

(Remember Telus kicked everyone off the old $40/$45 plans when they switched to SIM cards)

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mahmoodakhan wrote:

Its been several years that I am PM cusotmer but never received any reward. Why would that be?

Mahmooda, you need to go to the link below to find out how to get rewards. But at least you can get the loyalty rewards, check with the Mod reps. for that. I'd got $12 for refering a friend & set up auto pay. Hope to get more from involving community here.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/rewards

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how can i had refer i a friend, wont get any text msg notice?

I can

What happens if I am using old account for login ? I have passed the 90 days and activated a new sim card.

I do find text packs expensive.