cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Who can earn Rewards?

Yeah, and plus these plans have tax included, which is great compared to Wind. 

Read the original post, it VERY CLEARLY states what is and IS NOT eligible, and your plan is included in THE NOT ELIGIBLE.
Mayor / Maire

Not need to get upset Smiley Sad
Mayor / Maire

@kevindo27 wrote:

Yeah, and plus these plans have tax included, which is great compared to Wind. 

@kevindo27 no, they don't.  Tax is on top of the plan amount, as with all Canadian providers.

@DISQUISITION wrote:
Read the original post, it VERY CLEARLY states what is and IS NOT eligible, and your plan is included in THE NOT ELIGIBLE.

@DISQUISITION to whom are you replying?  Nobody has recently questioned this in this thread.

@dboxtvinfo wrote:
What???? No tax???? Where???? How????

@dboxtvinfo no, that was @kevindo27's misunderstanding.  Tax is added on top of the plan cost.  (Plan cost - any rewards) + your applicable PST+GST or HST or QST tax.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

@syed_milad Plans offered during between May 9, 2014 and January 27, 2015 are no longer in market and not eligible for Rewards.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been with Public Mobile for more then five years now, and I just switched over to the new 90
Day plan because with the loyalty program it should be a better rate.

Sadly, I didn't get the $15 discount even though I was told I would when I agreed to switch.

I also didn't get the autopay discount either.

Kinda disappointed at the moment.
Mayor / Maire

@enivek the $15 Pick2 option? That should have applied immediately. Autopay credit would not show up unless you had it enabled BEFORE plan change (otherwise it will show next 90 day cycle)

But ask a mod if the plan discount did not apply @Shazia_K & @Mary_M

How can I get  Rewards for refer a friend and how to apply for that  ! I had his account number and phone number .Please advise. ThanksSmiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

@anguyen for now your friend needs to enter your phone number in refer box when starting an activation. Public has discussed creating links but so far not happened

Your friend needs your number, you do not need his number

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello
I have referred a friend , his account is actively
How may I to get credit refer a friend to my an
account .I forgot to put his phone at the beginning. Please advise-Thanks