cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Legend

Re: Who can earn Rewards?

Hello,

Since you have been a customer from September 2013, you are considered a legacy or grandfathered customer, on a price-protected plan.

As a grandfathered customer, you are not entitled to any credits, discounts, rewards, etc.

To become eligible for them, you would need to leave your grandfathered plan for one of the new ones, which are more expensive. If you leave a grandfathered plan, you CANNOT return to one, even if you change your mind.

I hope that this has answered your question.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Luddite, Thanks for your information. So I am not elligible for any reward program. Smiley Sad Right ?

Mayor / Maire

That's right lol
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the clarification @Luddite and @Martin

@Martin , @Rockdaddy22, @Luddite Thanks all for your information. Smiley Happy

Legend

Hello,

You're welcome!

Cheers.

Old members before telus took over should get rewards

If you choose a 90-day plan with Auto-Pay, you should see a significant saving on your second bill statement once Royalty and Auto-Pay Rewards kick in; I'm seeing my bills have become a lot cheaper compared to the grandfathered plan that I used to have before Telus took over. Oh don't forget about Referral Rewards and participating in these PM Community Forums to get Bravos that translate to Rewards! I'm saving so much money by referring Friends and Family over!

PM is awesome with all these rewards program! 😀

PM is so convenient, very cheap packages compared to the big 4 companies out there ...