cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who can earn Rewards?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Only Public Mobile customers (i) on Rewards eligible plans, and (ii) who have active accounts in good standing:

Rate Plan eligibility:

• All in-market plans as of January 27, 2015 are eligible for Rewards except for the 10-day plans that are not eligible for Rewards. Plans offered during between May 9, 2014 and January 27, 2015 are no longer in market and not eligible for Rewards.

Customer status eligibility:

• Your account must be active and in good standing in order to earn Rewards. This means that your account cannot be in suspended (due to non-payment or if you suspended your service yourself due to lost or stolen phone) or deactivated status. For example, if you receive your Rewards and then go into expired status immediately after because you did not make a payment on time, you will not be able to use your Rewards. The Rewards can only be used once you add sufficient funds to your account to pay for you plan and become active again.

Last updated on 10/08/2015

82 REPLIES 82

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Not need to get upset 😞

DISQUISITION
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Read the original post, it VERY CLEARLY states what is and IS NOT eligible, and your plan is included in THE NOT ELIGIBLE.

kevindo27

Yeah, and plus these plans have tax included, which is great compared to Wind. 

Boba9
PM is so convenient, very cheap packages compared to the big 4 companies out there ...

Tram_88
PM is awesome with all these rewards program! 😀

nhanken
If you choose a 90-day plan with Auto-Pay, you should see a significant saving on your second bill statement once Royalty and Auto-Pay Rewards kick in; I'm seeing my bills have become a lot cheaper compared to the grandfathered plan that I used to have before Telus took over. Oh don't forget about Referral Rewards and participating in these PM Community Forums to get Bravos that translate to Rewards! I'm saving so much money by referring Friends and Family over!

firerat1980
Old members before telus took over should get rewards

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

You're welcome!

Cheers.

syed_milad

@Martin , @Rockdaddy22, @Luddite Thanks all for your information. 🙂

Rockdaddy22
Thanks for the clarification @Luddite and @Martin

Rockdaddy22
That's right lol

syed_milad

@Luddite, Thanks for your information. So I am not elligible for any reward program. 😞 Right ?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Since you have been a customer from September 2013, you are considered a legacy or grandfathered customer, on a price-protected plan.

As a grandfathered customer, you are not entitled to any credits, discounts, rewards, etc.

To become eligible for them, you would need to leave your grandfathered plan for one of the new ones, which are more expensive. If you leave a grandfathered plan, you CANNOT return to one, even if you change your mind.

I hope that this has answered your question.

@syed_milad The key date is Jan 27/15; if one joined, or picked one of the new plans, AFTER that date one is eligible for Rewards. So you are not. Man Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rockdaddy22
People who are on the new public mobile plans. I'm not sure if the exact date of the changeover, someone else I'm sure will chime in.

syed_milad

@Rockdaddy22 , would you please tell me who are qualified for LOYALTY and AUTO PAYMENT ?

Rockdaddy22
I don't believe the old plan you have qualifies for these offers. I believe you get a better deal than all us new customers. You get phone support, we don't 😞 lol

syed_milad

I have been using Public Mobile $25CAD/MONTH since September, 2013. Still I am paying 25CAD/MONTH.... I would like to know where is my LOYALITY BONUS $1/ MONTH ? 😮

I suggest you have your friend send an email to PM that summarizes the situation; be sure she includes her PM account and phone numbers as well as yours. I doubt you will be able to initiate the change. Start here: Contact Us

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

MS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did type the PM phone number which she transfer from Rogers.

Daniel
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @MS,

Are you certain that they've entered your PM phone number when you've refered them? It's possible that they've entered a wrong number and simply didn't fill the referal part of the activation form.

I've refered two person, and each time, I've received a text message advising me that the referal work.

MS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I refer one a couple months ago and I still didn't get any reward until today. Please advise.

Need Help? Let's chat.