cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will $2 automatic payment applied to the account?

user335
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

This is my second month with PM. I noticed that my $2 discount has not been applied for the next payment. I have my auto payment set up. Just wondering when will the discount apply?

thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@user335 wrote:

Hello, 

This is my second month with PM. I noticed that my $2 discount has not been applied for the next payment. I have my auto payment set up. Just wondering when will the discount apply?

thank you! 

@user335 ,

Do you see this at the very bottom of your Self Serve account:

esjliv_0-1615330729643.png

If yes, and you already past your 1st renewal, I would contact the Moderators.

If you signed up and set up Autopay, you should have had $4 credited to your account on your 1st renewal:

• $2 for first 30 days
  • $2 for second 30 days (1st renewal)

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

EDIT: i just noticed you signed up for the Community on Feb. 11/21. If that is the case then you are still in your first cycle. You should see $4 get credited the day of your renewal.

Check our your "My Rewards" tab and Available Funds.

It can kind of seem scattered but I bet it is showing.

@user335 

And once it is used at your plan renewal to lower the amount charged to your credit card (plus taxes) then almost immediately the $2 will show up again on your Rewards - Autopay line which is it coming back to be used in another 30 days on your next monthly renewal. When you have a Loyalty Reward and/or a Friend Referral Reward you will see that they instantly are showing after your renewal as well. Sort of makes it look like it want used but if you check the amounts plus takes charged to your credit card you will see that it WAS used.

AE_Collector

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@user335 Login your account and check My Rewards - Autopay Reward section. Do you see $2 there right now? If yes, they would be applied during your renewal date. If you have $0, and your linked your card for Autopay, that means your Autopay reward wasn't credited for some reason, and it would be better to contact a moderator.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@user335 wrote:

Hello, 

thank you! 

@user335, just prior to your renewal all of your rewards will be converted to Available Funds.  They are then applied to your account on your renewal date.  When you log into self serve you should see under rewards $2 for autopay

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.