cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: When the community rewards $ show on your transaction history?

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@ShawnC13 Where can I see I was awarded on community rewards for the top25% in the January?thanks

@Jackhyf63, go into your profile and click on the badges it shows that you were given top 25% for December 2 weeks ago.  January rewards aren't out until February

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 Thanks 🙏 but I want ask i got Community rewards  25%for December  , from payment transactions it was showing on Jan16 or another day?

Oracle

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@ShawnC13 Thanks 🙏 but I want ask i got Community rewards  25%for December  , from payment transactions it was showing on Jan16 or another day?

December rewards would have been put in your account prior to January 16, 2019.  I am not sure of the exact date they were put in this month

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

December rewards would have been put in your account prior to January 16, 2019.  I am not sure of the exact date they were put in this month

I remember the annoucement being super quick this month, and think that the rewards and accoucement were on the same day.

Mayor / Maire

I'll just add a subtle distinction here:

The self-serve will show the community reward earned early-ish each month in the lower rewards area. It's not until the renewal that it actually becomes of value when it gets automatically converted into Available Funds and then automatically put towards the renewal.

My renewal is early teens so I see the value fairly quickly. If your renewal is later in the month you won't see the value for that while.

Just being specific.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks everyone ! the problem was fixed.