cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: When the community rewards $ show on your transaction history?

The only time I had issues with receiving community rewards was when the rewards were distributed the morning of my last renewal.  I was to have $10 community rewards as per the November 2018 announcement, but it didn't appear as a reward in my overview, nor in my 'payment transactions' history.

I required moderator team assistance to get this rectified.  

Oracle

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@Murco@will13am Thanks again,I will sent message to MOD.

@Jackhyf63, there is no need to message the mods.  Your renewal has taken place already this month and used the reward you were given.  Can you post a screen shot of your payment history.  As your renewal date is showing the 13 of Feb you would have received your reward last week and your payment would have been made yesterday or maybe even early this morning.  A screen shot of your payment history will help us

ETA screen shot proved rewards were not applied to account

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 From payment history I don’t see any community rewards ?4022FFDF-26B0-47BE-BF17-E813645AF8DB.png

Oracle

@Jackhyf63, sorry I guess you will need to contact them.  Very strange.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@ShawnC13 From payment history I don’t see any community rewards ?

Is the email address you use here to log into the community the SAME email address you have registered in self-serve? The email address links the two sides for rewards.Have you ever received community rewards?

The timeframe should have included your community rewards if your emails are the same.

Edit: I see now. Thanks ShawnC13.

Oracle

@z10user4 wrote:

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@ShawnC13 From payment history I don’t see any community rewards ?

Is the email address you use here to log into the community the SAME email address you have registered in self-serve? The email address links the two sides for rewards.Have you ever received community rewards?

The timeframe should have included your community rewards if your emails are the same.

@z10user4, she had the community reward applied Dec 16 on her last renewal so unless she has changed it they are connected

@ShawnC13 thanks 🙏,I already sent PM to MOD.

@stonechucker Thanks let me know,I already sent PM to MOD ,I am  still waiting for MOD reply back.

Mayor / Maire

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@stonechucker Thanks let me know,I already sent PM to MOD ,I am  still waiting for MOD reply back.

I have to thank you and point out there may be another glitch in the system. Thanks to your issue I decided to check my account. Renewal was yesterday and neither my autopay nor my friend referral rewards were applied.

@ShawnC13 Where can I see I was awarded on community rewards for the top25% in the January?thanks