cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the community rewards $ show on your transaction history?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Today is my billing date,from the transaction history I don’t see the community rewards $,from my last payment my community rewards $ showed on the December 16,does every month the community rewards $ will show on 16th ?

25 REPLIES 25

Jackhyf63

Thanks everyone ! the problem was fixed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll just add a subtle distinction here:

The self-serve will show the community reward earned early-ish each month in the lower rewards area. It's not until the renewal that it actually becomes of value when it gets automatically converted into Available Funds and then automatically put towards the renewal.

My renewal is early teens so I see the value fairly quickly. If your renewal is later in the month you won't see the value for that while.

Just being specific.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@ShawnC13 Thanks 🙏 but I want ask i got Community rewards  25%for December  , from payment transactions it was showing on Jan16 or another day?

December rewards would have been put in your account prior to January 16, 2019.  I am not sure of the exact date they were put in this month

I remember the annoucement being super quick this month, and think that the rewards and accoucement were on the same day.

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@ShawnC13 Thanks 🙏 but I want ask i got Community rewards  25%for December  , from payment transactions it was showing on Jan16 or another day?

December rewards would have been put in your account prior to January 16, 2019.  I am not sure of the exact date they were put in this month

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jackhyf63

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@ShawnC13 Where can I see I was awarded on community rewards for the top25% in the January?thanks

@Jackhyf63, go into your profile and click on the badges it shows that you were given top 25% for December 2 weeks ago.  January rewards aren't out until February

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jackhyf63

@ShawnC13 Where can I see I was awarded on community rewards for the top25% in the January?thanks

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@stonechucker Thanks let me know,I already sent PM to MOD ,I am  still waiting for MOD reply back.

I have to thank you and point out there may be another glitch in the system. Thanks to your issue I decided to check my account. Renewal was yesterday and neither my autopay nor my friend referral rewards were applied.

Jackhyf63

@stonechucker Thanks let me know,I already sent PM to MOD ,I am  still waiting for MOD reply back.

Jackhyf63

@ShawnC13 thanks 🙏,I already sent PM to MOD.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@ShawnC13 From payment history I don’t see any community rewards ?

Is the email address you use here to log into the community the SAME email address you have registered in self-serve? The email address links the two sides for rewards.Have you ever received community rewards?

The timeframe should have included your community rewards if your emails are the same.

@Anonymous, she had the community reward applied Dec 16 on her last renewal so unless she has changed it they are connected

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@ShawnC13 From payment history I don’t see any community rewards ?

Is the email address you use here to log into the community the SAME email address you have registered in self-serve? The email address links the two sides for rewards.Have you ever received community rewards?

The timeframe should have included your community rewards if your emails are the same.

Edit: I see now. Thanks ShawnC13.

@Jackhyf63, sorry I guess you will need to contact them.  Very strange.

Jackhyf63

@ShawnC13 From payment history I don’t see any community rewards ?4022FFDF-26B0-47BE-BF17-E813645AF8DB.png

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@Murco@will13am Thanks again,I will sent message to MOD.

@Jackhyf63, there is no need to message the mods.  Your renewal has taken place already this month and used the reward you were given.  Can you post a screen shot of your payment history.  As your renewal date is showing the 13 of Feb you would have received your reward last week and your payment would have been made yesterday or maybe even early this morning.  A screen shot of your payment history will help us

ETA screen shot proved rewards were not applied to account

The only time I had issues with receiving community rewards was when the rewards were distributed the morning of my last renewal.  I was to have $10 community rewards as per the November 2018 announcement, but it didn't appear as a reward in my overview, nor in my 'payment transactions' history.

I required moderator team assistance to get this rectified.  

Jackhyf63

@Murco@will13am Thanks again,I will sent message to MOD.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Jackhyf63 

If you have any doubts about your Rewards, you can always send us a private message. We'll be more than happy to review them for you 🙂

Best regards,

Ashley

@Jackhyf63, your renewal was already done this month.  Remember it is a 30 day plan not a month so the renewal date changes most months. As you can see next month your renewal date is on the 13th of February.  If you post a screen shot of your payment history or even look at it you will probably see the community reward posted on the last payment.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You might want to contact a mod.

Jackhyf63

@ShawnC13 I don’t find any community rewards $ shows on the account overview 7CB81631-F685-4731-875D-7A73B4FB8652.png

Jackhyf63

@ShawnC13@will13am@Alex888 Thanks for quick reply.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

Today is my billing date,from the transaction history I don’t see the community rewards $,from my last payment my community rewards $ showed on the December 16,does every month the community rewards $ will show on 16th ?

You were awarded a community reward for the top 25% last week.  It should be showing in your account overview page with that value.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jackhyf63, the community rewards are announced usually at the end of the first week of the month.  You should see the community reward showing in your self serve portal following the announcement.  The actual payout of the reward takes place on the night of renewal, where rewards and converted into account funds and applied to the payment first.  Any remaining costs are then paid using the credit card on file if auto pay is enabled. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

They calculate who gets rewards between the 1st and 6th of the month, it should show up then if you recieved any. It's not guaranteed and changes every month.

Need Help? Let's chat.